**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Free masteries rearrangement

Are they doing the free masteries movement week? I love that week.

Comments

• Options
    TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I believe the only reason we had it previously was because they changed the mastery positions and undid some if them in the process.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Dęłtå said:

They need to + - option or part tree recovery

THIS!!!
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Or they need mastery templates you can swap to and from in the fly. Pay for the cost obviously, it saving masteries would be really helpful.
  • Options
    Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    No. What I mean is for several years they gave us a week to move our masteries around for free to try new configurations. I’m wondering if/when it could be this year.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Chadpool1 said:

No. What I mean is for several years they gave us a week to move our masteries around for free to try new configurations. I’m wondering if/when it could be this year.

Um what. I don't recall them ever doing this as a trend through the years. I know they may have done something similar to Parry/Dex and maybe for when they changed up MD but that's it.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    In the past it always followed a specific change they made to the mystery functionality or tree configurations. So to answer your question, it'll most likely happen next year if they make that kind of a change again.
  • Options
    Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    I swear it was an end of the year thing. It was multiple years too.