**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Simple Problems Kabam Can Change/Fix to Make the Game Better

Hi, this is my first post. I've been playing this game for 5 years (I have Asgardian Warrior title FYI). I want to write this post about simple problems Kabam can change or fix. I will be excluding the Help all or Request all since DDD had that interviewed directly already. These problems can be champion related or anything else in general.

*LONG POST AHEAD*

So here are some what I think:
1. The game should have an option to change fidelity (HD-ness) of the assets and backgrounds during fights and in the main menu.
- Like PUBG or Fortnite or even MFF (Kabam is under Netmarble FYI) have the ability to change graphics settings.
- This is very helpful for people who have less capable phones or just want to save some power while playing. Not all of us can own a expensive phone.
- Kabam already has this preset based on the device used. I use S9 or S3 for MCOC and there is a graphical quality difference on the assets (e.g. rain or no rain) so what's stopping them to add a button in the settings to change the graphics.
2. The game should add more background stages since it gets repetitive for others to see same stages over and over again including myself.
- I have played this game for five years, the only stage I have seen added was Mephisto's Lair (correct me if I'm wrong).
- I know this is not that simple but it is doable given the fact that Kabam has been changing the background in the main menu albeit not frequently just to breath a new life for the game.
- Some possible additions would be: Baxter Building (esp. now the F4 is complete), Xavier Mansion, Danger Room, Latveria.
- Many people will have nerdgasms ;)
3. Deadpool (OG, X-F and Goldpool included) should be tagged as a Metal if Gwenpool is tagged as Metal since they have near identical amount of metal in their suit (Katanas and Guns).
- Goldpool is literally gold so why is he not a metal?
- Doing this won't ruin the balance at all since no one can get OG Deadpool either way. X-F is unwanted truthfully told. Goldpool is super rare.
4. The Champion's Champion of the Universe passive should be updated.
- It only includes characters that came before Champion. Not for the ones that came after him.
- Ironically, mirror match with Champion does not activate the passive even if the name is Champion.
- Even Aegon is not a Champion of the Universe which is contradicting the plot that he defeated the champion of the contest that risked his arm.
- A possible solution would be a #Champion tag
5. AQ energy to be 30 minutes PERMANENTLY.
- I really don't get why Kabam didn't make this permanent after the emergency maintenance of November 2019.
- Doing this permantly is a very nice incentives for majority of the players since less time to log in to play this game and more time to live and do others.
- Kabam did already state that they want to improve game-life balance so this can be a first step to that
- More information on Prof Hoff's YT channel since he made a more detailed explanation than mine.
6. Summoner Trials (ST) Arena is not balanced compared to the 3* Featured (3F) Arena based on milestone and points per fight.
- The milestone for ST are: 2,500 > 5,000 > 30,000 > 90,000 > 120,000 > 150,000 > 180,000 > 210,000 > 250,000
- The mileston for 3F are: 7,500 > 15,000 > 80,000 > 160,000 > 240,000 > 320,000 > 400,000 > 480,000 > 560,000 > 640,000
- For ST, the 3rd milestone has a jump of 600% (6x) from the previous. In 3F, the 3rd milestone has a jump of 533.33% (5.33x) from the previous.
- The 9th to 10th milestone of ST has an increase of 40,000. Whereas it is consistently 80,000 for 3F.
- Decreasing the milestone for ST would be beneficial for the many grinders since we would have to play less.
- Doing both ST and 3F took me equally 37 sets using my top 15 champions for each *. ST is designed for beginners to have fun in arena to practice and not grind more knowing that if they do 3F they'll get more rewards by playing the same amount of fights.
- My solution: make the milestones for ST be 2,500 > 5,000 > 25,000 > 50,000 up to 200,000. That way many people can play less for this arena. This also is a step in the right direction for the game-life balance.

P.S. share this to your fellow alliance members so that they are aware of this as well and that they can add to this.
P.S.S. tag this thread to the Kabam people since I'm new to the forum and don't know how this works.
P.S.S.S. 6* Unstoppable collosus please. It will not break the balance since he's not getting a buff either way.

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    This is a question I have seen asked many times to what always ends in no avail however I do agree there is much that could be adjusted and fixed too much in fact for me to write.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    kenadroid said:

Gold is not a magnetic substance.

• kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 422 ★★★
    DjinAF said:

kenadroid said:

Gold is still metal (transition metal to be precise). But even so, shouldn't he be considered as a metal since he has identical arsenal with gwenpool who is considered metal. Lol
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I agree with most of this. I would love the 30 minute timers most of all. It's crazy to me that people think they mean you have to login more when it's the exact opposite.
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    I have one request regarding AQ, that is AQ should start automtically (like AW enlistment) if enlisted previously, else any officer can start it manually. The manual AQ starting is problematic for our alliance cause AQ starts 1:30am in night. I know many alliances are facing this problem...

I have one request regarding AQ, that is AQ should start automtically (like AW enlistment) if enlisted previously, else any officer can start it manually. The manual AQ starting is problematic for our alliance cause AQ starts 1:30am in night. I know many alliances are facing this problem...

Maybe like within the alliance with preset AQ map selected with the desired honor challenge that only officers and the leader can choose would be a way.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    DjinAF said:

kenadroid said:

Magneto can control all metals weather they are magnetic or not
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    Aq timers don’t need to drop at 30mins. A change to maximum steps at 7 from 5 could be a way better solution. Most of the summoners having this problem are the working ones, which are providing the biggest profits to the company. That would help lower map life/work friendly allies (instead of the 30mins timer that would benefit map6/7 no life allies) and keep the contest more balanced.
    French2 said:

For players like myself who have opened several 5* champion crystals but never gotten any game changing, resource worthy champions would love to see every 5th or 10th opening of 5* or higher champion crystals be a Nexus crystal giving us the opportunity to atleast pick a champion of our choosing. I know players that have opened 3 of 5* crystals and gotten Corvus, Hyperion, & Namor but many like me have opened 13 of the 5 star crystals and not gotten 1 champion they wanted to spend resources on. Of the 13 crystals I’ve opened at 5*, I’ve duped 1 of them that I will never use Instead of getting a new champion that I would use and spend on. It takes an extremely long time to open these crystals and when months have gone by and still not 1 wanted champion… it’s disheartening to want to keep playing and a struggle just to stay active and even harder to want to spend any real $ on the game (which I have spent a great amount). Please consider making at least for those Uncollected level and beyond every X amount of crystals opened a nexus crystal representation of that same level. I believe this would please every one in the entire game.

Other gacha games like Hearthstone has a guaranteed Epic/Legendary tier after the 10th opening. I really think Kabam should also do this as well to encourage gamers to stay.