**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Re-distribute alliance treasury back to members

My alliance has folded, twice. We left, came back, tried a merge, one guy burned it down and scared all the merge guys away, and now we're dead: officially down to 1/30 members and that is a ghost account solely for stewardship and nostalgia.

However, we have millions of gold, BC, and loyalty sitting there. What a waste!

There should be an option for someone to re-distribute the treasury - ALL DISTRIBUTION MUST BE EQUAL so an officer or leader cannot favor one person over another.

Time in the alliance would determine who gets what and how much: someone in the alliance 9 months gets more treasure back than someone in for one week. After a period of time (one month? three months?) that balance shifts. After that threshold, a person is no longer considered "new" and gets maximum possible treasure relative to others and their time in the alliance.

This would be helpful for alliances that have significant treasuries but, for whatever reason, people desperately need chips, loyalty, or gold. "Hey, is everyone uncollected? Everyone want to try those Uncollected Arena Crystals? COOL! Everyone gets 80k battlechips!"

You could also make this an option only for nuking the alliance: when you kill an alliance, close it down for good, all of the treasury automatically redistributes towards its past members - WE KNOW YOU KEEP TRACK OF THAT STUFF - as long as they were in for an X period of time OR PROPORTIONAL TO THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS.

Too many alliances go away and too much loyalty goes into the ether. This would be a way to help support players and their earnings rather than appear to want to take more and more away with offers and higher-tier champs (that probably suck. Seriously. Fix Kamala, Groot, Luke, and featured pull rates. I would happily spend money if i was confident i wouldn't get completely shafted.)

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Leaders and officers should be able to redistribute. I would like to be able to pull out and give to members who need gold to rank up and BC for arenas when someone is caught short.

Other option might be a crystal that can be purchased from treasury funds and gifts to all members.
  • Options
    ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    The only probl3m is an officer or leader gets pissed empties the treasury and leaves
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,782 ★★★★★
    I am the only one donating to the treasury in my alliance for weeks now. I still do it, 10k battlechips per week. It is a small token, as an appreciation for the invite into the alliance and the progress I achieved through the help of coming and going officers & members.

We can't do map 3, not strong and still not coordinated. I see the treasury growing but wonders how it will be used if it was ever used. Maybe an exchange for other resource could be considered.

I want gold (for example) and I trade in battlechips or loyalty.
    Wonders if this is workable though I have not thought about it carefully; evaluating a fair mechanics and the pros and cons.
  • Options
    I think youd also get people being invited for donations only and then kicked.