**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Out of these 3 champs, which is the better one for AW defense and why?

AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
edited August 2017 in Strategy and Tips

Out of these 3 champs, which is the better one for AW defense and why? 33 votes

Duped DS
15%
MillybearAfridDK1825SungjNicholasj8 5 votes
Duped Ultron
57%
GroundedWisdomwinterthurMasterSmokeWilljackson16AEG93Pera5Spity68Fireballs5SlyCat42Son_of_OdinSpiritJkl1984TheMageHunterDarkArrow074funBM670GreenstrokeMasterYoda493Blory9623 19 votes
Duped Electro
27%
Timone147Onur4headYellsomeMrLalowJim0172RemigarakiTheOneAndOnlyGrimmbeartForce80 9 votes

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Duped Ultron
    They all are good but honestly ultron wins in terms of versatality
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Duped Ultron
    Sustainable.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Duped DS
    DS with MD on unblockable L2 is pretty good. Ultron is not a good defender after the 12.0 update. I never have any trouble fighting electro but if you place him wisely you could mess up the opponents SL or vision or some other champs
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Duped DS
    In top tier AWs the only champ you really consistently see from your list is Dr.Strange. If you are tier 4-5 or lower ultron and electro are decent defenders but at top tier they will never get you any deaths while Dr.strange is commonly still used in top tiers for unblockable sp.2 nodes
  • MillybearMillybear Posts: 113
    Duped DS
    Dr. Strange is really good on an unblockable SP2 node with MD lvl 5. The other champs are kinda easy to beat
  • Duped Ultron
    Hi
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
    Duped Ultron
    I voted for Ultron but glad to learn a tip on Dr. Strange.

• TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Duped Electro
    It really does depend on your tier. Below tier 10 you would be great to have a duped Electro or duped Ultron (Ultron could even be boss if he is 4/40). I'd still go Electro though because I feel he is guaranteed damage.