**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next steps?

I’ve pretty much only been doing monthly quests for a while, but I’m thinking of moving forward with some content. I’m uncollected, but that’s about it. I need to complete and explore act 5, variants, and even RTTL and ROL. What is my roster best set up for? Any recommendations??

Also, I’m close to being able to get my first 5r5, but not sure who to go with. I have 2 cosmic 5* gems to use at some point as well.

Comments

• neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    Any champs in particular that would help most for act 5?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    sparky
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    R5 and awaken that Corvus
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    RTTL and ROL isnt that difficult. RTTL just takes some time with the cap on most of it being 1% damage.
    i would 100% act 5 before hopping into a variant.
    ROL is relatively easy, just need someone to heal block/heal reverse wolverine near the end. (I wouldnt use corvus for ROL, but CAIW + blade + heal block/reverse champ would probably be fine)

Once act 5 is done, RTTL is done, ROL is done, reevaluate your roster and pick either lol or a variant and chip away at it. probably a variant, its less time consuming per path and the rewards are better.
  • neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    Lvernon15 said:

R5 and awaken that Corvus

R5 Corvus before Cap for finishing Act 5? I’ll eventually do them both, but which one is more beneficial now?