**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Flashy animation off button?

2»

Comments

• DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    What phone you have if I may ask?
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★

Can we get this please?

Currently I have a useless 5* darkhawk? Why useless because he lags my device as soon as I use a special 3
    at least dark hawk lags it when he uses a sp3 so I can fight against him

But vision aarkus is absolutely worse. And the upcoming nova also seems like he is gonna make my device cry.
    I seriously hope you can add a graphic setting in the next month update or the next month EQ is gonna be un-doable for a lot of people.

Some people might say get a better device and I know obviously the games will get better and better and I would need to keep changing device from time to time to catch up But mine isn't that old or anything.
    Not getting to play isn't gonna benefit me or either kabam so its only better for everyone to find a solution and I think as more and more people keep saying a graphic adjusting button is a good and viable option
    just let us turn off the flashy stuff in some way so that It can work fine

The animations are appreciated, the characters are getting better and better but for those of us whose devices can't handle the animations for now please find a solution.

Same. I have a nice galaxy and i still cant play darkhawk in null mode, vision arkus, human torch in nova flame, mysterio, and i cant play wasp because her passive stun doesnt register, my phone takes an extra second to start charging a heavy so she will shrink but get instantly smacked and no stun debuff icon will appear.

And worst of all is my quake, at first i thought i couldn't play her at all but after some trial and error ive figured out a way to play her in most scenarios, at the start of the fight i cant immediately start charging i have to make sure to back all the way to the wall and then start and i can only play parry style, luckily my phone registers the charge jussst quick enough for that to work but i have to make sure to hit the majority of parries, if im missing parries and theyre just hitting my block ill get smacked.

cant use her against stun immune its just too quick and wont register in time for some retaliations by the defender, and def. Cant play full evade style, luckily ive had her forever and nail most every parry and its fine but shes a staple of my teams so having her be limited sucks but at least she still gets the job done. Next phone im def getting an iphone of some kind, game seems built for IOS, tried to find a reason for the delay when heavy charging but didnt find anything really. Anyone else experienced this?