**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Specials while hitting into the block: It's back

Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
I was fighting with my 5/50 4* sentinel against another sentinel in variant 3 chapter 2 quest 1. I was pounding into his block to gain some analysis and then he threw a sp1 in my face. Anyone else having this issue? This only occurs when I fight with Sentinel.

Comments

• Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    It never left
  • Options
    UraniumUranium Posts: 103
    Has always been there, just today i was using my omega in the 4* V4 quest and hitting into the opponents block to keep up my spores then they just threw their SP2
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Did it leave?
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Was experiencing it a lot a few months ago.. then it kinda disappeared so I thought it was gone... Then it came back against sentinel
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Lol it was not fixed
  • Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Yeah, it never left, I have gotten KABAM'D so many times with this bullshhh
  • Options
    Hey guys, as we mentioned HERE, we're continuing to investigate this reported issue.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to that discussion by sharing details of which Champion you were using and which one you were fighting against when you noticed this happening.

As soon as we're able to provide an update on our investigation, we'll be sure to let everyone know in that discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.