**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No More Tiers, Just play the game

2»

Comments

• CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

Oh stop. There are a limited amount of resources to rank up champions, so you have to rate them and decide who is worth to take up, especially as you start moving through content and the lower *** champs become less relevant. When I first started playing I didn't think about who would be relevant in the long term and ended up blowing tons of (then limited) T4b on 4* champs that were worthless in the next stage of the game.

Great that you like Psylocke, I wouldn't waste resources on her because as you said there are champs that do what she does better. Ignoring that and ranking up any random champ would lead to more grinding content to get resources when I get a better champ. It's a waste of time, or money, or both.

he distinctly mentioned 'FOR NEW PLAYERS'
    u can have fun till act2 thn u can look up for tier list
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I like this post you make a valid point, people should just play the game and play it they way that it’s fun for them.
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218

I like this post you make a valid point, people should just play the game and play it they way that it’s fun for them.

Thank You.
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    DNA3000 said:

RogerRabs said:

DNA3000 said:

Dueces said:

Didn't someone give the finger to tiers and r5ed a Groot?

I think I saw it on Reddit.

That was less giving the finger to tier sheets, and more giving the finger to their alliance war competition (Groot has a very specific utility on higher AW maps on a very specific node: you either know how to beat him there, or you don't, and if you don't, you're just stuck).
    Which node? Only one I could think of is Aegis Heavy. Might be a pain if your champ has a short heavy reach.
    I believe it was Aegis Heavy + Intercept.
    That's pretty cool, i didn't know about that node. Good info.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    I agree with the OP, TBH. Been saying it for years. I look at the Tier Lists as an earmark. It's useful to hear some good points about Champs, but it's also to be taken with a grain of salt. One person's review is not a replacement for spending time getting to know all the Champs ourselves. Certainly not something we should only adhere to strictly for Ranking.
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Ever heard of dark souls? That’s why I maxed out iron patriot and I love him! He makes content much more challenging which makes it more fun! The fight lasts much longer than it should and man I just love fighting. Even though I lose a lot, that’s ok since I just spend revives on this guy. It took me 3 years to get elders bane with him and now I spent those t5 basics on this guy. I had to sell my house and car to get through the collector and ultron. That was fun and totally worth it! I bring him to aw all the time and get kicked after I spend 15/15 items on one fight! Oh well, they don’t realize I’m the #1 iron patriot player oh look I just pulled a warlock. Um how do I get more t5 basics?
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★

Ever heard of dark souls? That’s why I maxed out iron patriot and I love him! He makes content much more challenging which makes it more fun! The fight lasts much longer than it should and man I just love fighting. Even though I lose a lot, that’s ok since I just spend revives on this guy. It took me 3 years to get elders bane with him and now I spent those t5 basics on this guy. I had to sell my house and car to get through the collector and ultron. That was fun and totally worth it! I bring him to aw all the time and get kicked after I spend 15/15 items on one fight! Oh well, they don’t realize I’m the #1 iron patriot player oh look I just pulled a warlock. Um how do I get more t5 basics?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    I rank who I want and play the content I want and stuff anybody else.