**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Got my first 6* Thanks Kabam!

I opened my 3 GGC's and got 15K 6* shards. Opened a featured crystal and got Guilly 2099. I'm so happy. But I don't really know how to use her, so if anybody would be kind enough to put down some tips it would be great. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Best to search on youtube for a quick visual guide - quite a few on there with good tutorials eg seatin, lord shaedow, darkzodiac, jason vorhees who might have a guide. Seatin for sure has her duped. She's a bit complicated with prefight abilities to choose from so better to watch than read a post.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Using her varies based on the matchup, but the simple generic stuff is don’t lose your combo, I’d suggest throwing a couple heavies for combo shield at the start, and always finish off the fights using the l3, I pulled her a couple days ago, and will probably do an in depth breakdown once I’ve done a bit more testing
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    wow
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    congrats
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    One of the best of 2019, congrats! Great attacker and defender
  • Options
    Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★

One of the best of 2019, congrats! Great attacker and defender

Which node have you had success with her? I keep trying her on various nodes. Some work some don’t. Thank you I advance.