**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finding it difficult to verbalize my frustration…

WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
Running map three on the last day and… Agent venom, second boss (27,000 PI)... had a little more Luck today than yesterday staying close to him and pushing him to his second special which you can evade. Necessary because evading his first two moves and blocking the bullets of the first special (and taking no other damage) still wipes out my r5 four-star while only taking about 50% off of AV.

Annoying but not my real frustration. You want to make it more difficult… Fine. The frustration is the COMPLETELY random AI fighting. I think I figured it out. Parry timing isn't off, you're not lying when you say it's working as intended. What you leave out is you have randomized AI attack timing. After we complete a combo they hold off attacking a split second… Until you get used to that timing and then they attack a split second earlier and now you take a combo in the face. Or in other words, back to agent venom, your dead! The frustration is we were never informed that the AI would be fighting differently. In fact you assured us that no changes were made and everything was the same. It's not! Every aspect of the way they fight is different.

Now that I have vented a little I'll get to my main point: I am actually fine with the greater difficulty but

YOU HAVE TO MAKE ALLIANCE REVIVES AND POTIONS MORE AVAILABLE/AFFORDABLE.

This is not an unreasonable request that EVERYBODY is asking for. It's fair. Right now it is borderline "pay to play". So come on…

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Why should the AI immediately attack after a combo? Them holding off attacking makes you have to have reflexes which is great. Same old algorithm for AI would require no skill
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Can't agree more.

I have stopped using revives and potions and my alliance members too.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Why should the AI immediately attack after a combo? Them holding off attacking makes you have to have reflexes which is great. Same old algorithm for AI would require no skill

If you read my post you would realize that I am fine with the greater difficulty. I even made the important bits bold. As for the altered timing, again in the post, kabam insist that nothing has changed.
    If you are fine with the greater difficulty why complain about the AI fighting algorithm? Your logic doesn't make any sense.

The new timing for parrys is different but still easy to get used. Just practice in arenas.

Potions are more available than they used to be by the way.
    Also, I like alliance revives being scarce because that makes aq more competitive. It makes alliance choose between sacrifing points to get chances at revives or to try to muscle through harder maps. I think this is a great idea moving forward for the game
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Also, I like alliance revives being scarce because that makes aq more competitive. It makes alliance choose between sacrifing points to get chances at revives or to try to muscle through harder maps. I think this is a great idea moving forward for the game

This makes sense only if the game is running smoothly and not bug-ridden in the current state.
    Well his post seemed more directed at permanent revives in a store or as milestones not as compensation for the bug ridden game
    edited May 2017
    That's all well and good if everyone in your alliance is at the same level and over 300 k, or whatever. But there are alliances like ours, where not everyone has the best champs or may not be at the same level. Maybe they're growing their roster or getting better every day but struggle on the last couple days... having a few revives/potions to get them over the hump… That doesn't seem unreasonable to me. Making them spend 180 credits for a single revive and, I don't remember how much, on potions DOES seem unreasonable

So I can totally see your point when 10 mill + alliances are battling it out for top spot. Differentiating the "men from the boys", I guess. But most alliances are growing and can use some help…
    Also, I was pretty upfront with the fact that the first part of my post was just **** and moaning. Sorry if that was not agreeable to you
    It's all good man. I do agree with some alliances not requiring item use. Mine does but that's to ensure we get the maximum amount of points possible sos ome alliance could require it but I do agree that the lower alliances could use some aq revive compensation