**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

December Solo Objectives

Why arent there any?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    There aren’t some every month, December is just on without
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    makes for a boring month then.... coming from a guy who got no shards at all from ggcs.

not a single one
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Theyre should be solo objectives every month. It just makes sense, especially on a month like this with no daily side quests, im one of the ppl thats on top of getting content done, might sound weird but it kind of nags at my brain if i have nothing much going on and there is new content out, plus i like to play and look forward to the new content so it gets done really quick. I usually finish monthly UC and master EQ 100% within the first 2-3 days it drops and then a quick completion run through the other levels for units.

Like today for example the new halls of heroes came out and thats done already and although the quest is easy, i like the rewards and revives and am looking forward to the GGCs, but its actually a fun quest bc i bring my newer r4s or champs i dont play with a bunch to do the quest, which is always fun. Wish there were objectives or some other daily to do, variant 4 was A BLAST! But also pretty quick. The month they had the solo objectives with all the crystals and t2a frags i thought that was excellent, was one of my favorite things they did this year. Hope for more like that!!!
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    Agentk said:

makes for a boring month then.... coming from a guy who got no shards at all from ggcs.

not a single one

Whats that have to do with there not being objectives?
    emphasising the boring month?