**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Christmas gift [Merged Threads]

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Gamer said:

IOSJasoN said:

IOSJasoN said:

Lol I was waiting on that disagree to start popping.. How you can disagree that an item holds no value to me I’m unclear of.. Low IQ at its finest..

It holds no value to YOU, doesn't mean its not valuable to others. Thats why people can disagree. To say that people disagree to that statement have low I.Q's just shows how low yours is. There are only 2 generic 5* AGs in the game. It's possibly the rarest item available and Cavalier players get a free one.

There is a ton of value in it.
    Aww Demon my knuckle dragging friend you’re so cute when you try and use your brain..
    Did I claim it’s of no value to others? No
    I said it holds no value to me you can’t disagree with what holds value to ME.. example; you tell me to buy your watch for £100 and I say I wouldn’t give you a penny for it as it holds no value to me you can’t tell me well actually it does so you want it and are going to buy it for £100 lmao..
    I said I would of preferred a 5* nexus crystal you can’t disagree with what I would personally prefer.. example; I would like a slice of cake.. You say; No you would like a sprout because that’s what others need lmao.. Take 20 minutes read and reread to let it sink in my friend.. Very low IQ at its finest..
    A nexus cystal culd giv u you choice for 3 really bad champions and then u wil complain either way just be happy it was a nice gesture from kabam side why is not many happy for what ther get wil u also do that if u get a present u didn’t wont danm
    xNig said:

The generic AG is essentially giving you ANY unduped champ currently (and in future) on your roster. That is much better than a 5* Nexus Crystal.

IOSJasoN said:

IOSJasoN said:

IOSJasoN said:

Lol I was waiting on that disagree to start popping.. How you can disagree that an item holds no value to me I’m unclear of.. Low IQ at its finest..

It holds no value to YOU, doesn't mean its not valuable to others. Thats why people can disagree. To say that people disagree to that statement have low I.Q's just shows how low yours is. There are only 2 generic 5* AGs in the game. It's possibly the rarest item available and Cavalier players get a free one.

There is a ton of value in it.
    Aww Demon my knuckle dragging friend you’re so cute when you try and use your brain..
    Did I claim it’s of no value to others? No
    I said it holds no value to me you can’t disagree with what holds value to ME.. example; you tell me to buy your watch for £100 and I say I wouldn’t give you a penny for it as it holds no value to me you can’t tell me well actually it does so you want it and are going to buy it for £100 lmao..
    I said I would of preferred a 5* nexus crystal you can’t disagree with what I would personally prefer.. example; I would like a slice of cake.. You say; No you would like a sprout because that’s what others need lmao.. Take 20 minutes read and reread to let it sink in my friend.. Very low IQ at its finest..
    But it would hold value to you, it would tell you the time, if your phone sceeen smashed and you had no watch, of course it would hold value to you.

Don’t go putting over people down.

You got a free AG, it does hold value to you, obviously, to think it doesn’t is a lack of thought and IQ on your part, if anything.
    If you read what was wrote I made a general statement, he made it personal..
    I have a lot of watches so no his would not hold value to me.. The statement was based on me if I had of involved others that would of opened it up for others to agree/disagree as it stands I am the only one that can decide what holds value to me.. Seriously I don’t know what they are teaching you kids these days.,
    Your statement is really crazy (I’ll get called out by mods for really saying what your statement is) unless you own EVERY champ in the game duped then this will hold value to you now or in the distant future. As @Demonzfyre has said, there are only 2 of these available in the game. Aside from maybe the abyss (which we don’t know what the rewards will be) or 6.4/6 100%. This is the rarest and probably the most valuable item in the game right now. You saying you preter a nexus is completely absurd. You could land a red skull, hulkbuster and and iron patriot. All could be duped and all subpar to trash champs then you would say “ugh why did we all get nexus crystals”. At least with this item you can be happy whenever you want. Whether you whale out for Nova, a future new mutant champ for the movie, black widow movie champ or eternal movie champ.

Let’s get this straight.. I never said it was a bad gift I even said thank for the gift..
    However I was simply voicing the fact I would of preferred a nexus crystal (and yes I know from experience I could of got 3 bad champs would I have complained about it? No, because it was 3 chances at getting a good champ) as I said it holds no value to me at this time (I wasn’t moaning I didn’t say it won’t ever be useful) I just stated a fact, to disagree with that is ridiculous as it’s a statement I made about me.. I didn’t bring anyone else into it.. Everyone has the right to make factual statements based on their ac and on my ac I do not require it at this time and I still stand by that I would have preferred a nexus crystal..
  • Options
    tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    Thank you Kabam for the gift.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I now have 12 unawakened champs and 10 awakening gems.
    1 generic
    1 skill
    1 tech
    1 cosmic
    2 science
    4 mystic

I’m past 5* awakening gems. Thanks though.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    I got a science awakening gem but I wanted and wish for a mutant awakening gem so I could awakened my GoodPool.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    IOSJasoN said:

Now you'll be able to awaken one champ from almost every class ☺️👍
  • Options
    hmdemerahmdemera Posts: 78
    Thank you for the gift. Merry Christmas, Kabam.
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    My parents taught me to expect nothing for free and be grateful for what you're given. It's a slightly tough principle but, it helps to avoid disappointment.

I'm grateful for my AG, thanks Kabam!
    Merry Christmas all 😁
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

Free... Lol yeah ok.

Yes it was free.
  • Options
    edited December 2019

Free... Lol yeah ok.

Yes it was free.
    I'm paying in time, Sherlock.
    Let me know when that "paid free time out of your day" can pay real bills, Watson.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    Nice gift. Thanks!
  • Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Very pleased with Christmas gift😀
  • Options

Free... Lol yeah ok.

Yes it was free.
    Let me know when that "paid free time out of your day" can pay real bills, Watson.
    Nope, Google it.
    Not going to go round and round about this topic again. You don't get paid real money even if you "value" your time away from work. No one will give you anything for that. This is a free gift. You are making a choice to play this game. It costs nothing in real life. Those websites that calculate the value of your time don't matter when you CHOOSE to play a mobile game. Get over it. ITS FREE.
  • Options

Free... Lol yeah ok.

Yes it was free.
    Nope, Google it.
    Not going to go round and round about this topic again. You don't get paid real money even if you "value" your time away from work. No one will give you anything for that. This is a free gift. You are making a choice to play this game. It costs nothing in real life. Those websites that calculate the value of your time don't matter when you CHOOSE to play a mobile game. Get over it. ITS FREE.
    You don't even understand what I'm talking about it's actually hilarious
    I know what you're talking about and its stupid to compare. Your time isnt worth anything if you are playing a mobile game. End of story and not talking about it anymore.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We hope everyone enjoyed their gift and thank you all for playing The Contest this year.

Since the initial discussion has veered off topic, we'll close this thread down.
This discussion has been closed.