**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Jumping explaination

Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
Can someone explain how this works? As this isn't violating any rules I'm interested in seeing what the alliances are doing and how it benefits an alliance. Doesn't make sense to me right now and would just like an explanation.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    SHHHH........Keep quiet
  • Options
    NDK13 wrote: »
    SHHHH........Keep quiet

I think it's a good strategy and I'd like to know more
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    It is cheating
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    It is cheating

Operating within the system that Kabam created is not cheating. You may not like it, but that doesn't mean its cheating.
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    High tier ally moves to a different ally and plays in that one until they get to high tier again. Nothing tricky or complicated to it. They sacrifice higher tier rewards for more consistent wins at lower tiers.
  • Options
    High tier ally moves to a different ally and plays in that one until they get to high tier again. Nothing tricky or complicated to it. They sacrifice higher tier rewards for more consistent wins at lower tiers.

But they would lose out on aq and summoner advancement rewards.
  • Options
    Correct. That's the trade-off. And have to find an ally to move to that doesn't start from 0 war rating, or else it's a really bad decision. The people that do it generally don't need more class cats and were chasing 5*. Really I expect less of it because 5* value went down.
  • Options
    Correct. That's the trade-off. And have to find an ally to move to that doesn't start from 0 war rating, or else it's a really bad decision. The people that do it generally don't need more class cats and were chasing 5*. Really I expect less of it because 5* value went down.

Gotcha
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »

But they would lose out on aq and summoner advancement rewards.

From what I hear, these are alliances that don't NEED AQ rewards, as they have 100s of T4C crystals just sitting there.

SA rewards are nothing compared to the amount of shards you can get winning 100% of wars for a few months.
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    It's an exploit and needs stopped asap.

Basically all the alliances who think they are god tier etc are scared to face each other.

Really impressive that isn't it...wimps

The alliances playing the shell game are not the god tier alliances (those alliances only have it rigged currently not to have to face each other). The alliances playing the shell game are the other top 100 war rated alliances that do not like constantly losing wars due while exploring more than 85% of maps and beating all three BG bosses. The rewards for defeat are garbage.
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    It is cheating

Operating within the system that Kabam created is not cheating. You may not like it, but that doesn't mean its cheating.

I call BS it is cheating it is an unfair advantage over the honest players who go about business the right and honest way . I'm sure all the people who do it cheat all through life to get ahead the easy way . Losers!
  • Options
    Mainer123 wrote: »
    It is cheating

I call BS it is cheating it is an unfair advantage over the honest players who go about business the right and honest way . I'm sure all the people who do it cheat all through life to get ahead the easy way . Losers!

Show us on the doll where these ally swappers touched you...

Haha wicked funny I guess I just choose to live my life with some morals. If they don't that's their prerogative Feel sorry for them though must be a rough way to make through life
  • Options
    It is cheating

Haha wicked funny I guess I just choose to live my life with some morals. If they don't that's their prerogative Feel sorry for them though must be a rough way to make through life

Honestly, if you get this worked up over a video game...perhaps its time for a new hobby.

• Options
    Wow some one on here is an expert flag pusher
  • Options
    RbvojtikRbvojtik Posts: 113
    Whether this loophole is cheating or not, it does create a lot of AW mismatches. Kabam, I imagine, will remedy this issue soon, as they resolved a similar issue with alliances jumping for AQ tiers.

A potential solution would be to increase the rewards for tier 1; make it so the rewards for losing in tier 1, are better than the rewards for winning in a lower tier (or at least comparable).

Prize blackouts probably wouldn't be as effective, since it would probably have to be for too long a period, especially if VDH is right, and that they are getting 100% AW rewards for a month or more (1 week of no rewards is negligible, but you can't be too harsh on individuals who merely change alliances).

Another potential solution would be to put t2 alpha cats as rewards in AQ. Then, the rewards for AW wouldn't outweigh the blackout period for AQ.
  • Options
    It is cheating

Honestly, if you get this worked up over a video game...perhaps its time for a new hobby.

I'm not worked up at all . Just making an observation. In life there are good people and then there are scumbags if your the latter. Just feel bad for them

So people either do everything the same way that you do or they are "scumbags"? Got it, super logical and not at all insane.
  • Options
    It is cheating

I'm not worked up at all . Just making an observation. In life there are good people and then there are scumbags if your the latter. Just feel bad for them

So people either do everything the same way that you do or they are "scumbags"? Got it, super logical and not at all insane.

Well...he does sell himself as the moral center of the MCOC Universe.
  • Options
    @Mainer123 were you around for allies swapping in AQ? Now THAT was a big problem as there was a set reward pool that people were double dipping from. Created real problems within the game, not like this.
  • Options
    @Mainer123 were you around for allies swapping in AQ? Now THAT was a big problem as there was a set reward pool that people were double dipping from. Created real problems within the game, not like this.
    It is cheating

Thanks for putting words in my mouth I appreciate that real classy bub
  • Options

Fortunately no I have been playing 2 years this dec but only joined an alliance in the past few months . Got all my stuff on my own . But hat sounds like a real mess
  • Options
    It is cheating

Maybe if you can't comprehend what I'm getting at there a chance you are one of the latter of the two. Just saying. It's a simple concept you either screw people over or you don't period .
  • Options
    Comprehending everything in only "black and white" is very dangerous, you miss out on all the good stuff in the gray area. But it's funny that you reply once saying that's not what you said and then reply a second time saying I might be a "scumbag" too.

Either way, I have no intention of swaying your belief. Have fun in an ally, the people you meet are the main reason to stick around in the game.
  • Options
    Maybe make the shard rewards closer to 50/50 for winning/exploration than the 80/20ish that it is now? Don't know, just trying to think of a solution.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Maybe make the shard rewards closer to 50/50 for winning/exploration than the 80/20ish that it is now? Don't know, just trying to think of a solution.

I agree 100%. Participation rewards need to be better. No reason you should miss out on extra shards if you beat all three battlegroups and explore 80-90% of the enemy's map.
  • Options
    Hey everyone, please remember that this forum is here to allow debates and disagreements. However, there's no need to make it personal. While I've removed some of the more personal attacks, I'm going to close this thread down.

Should you wish to offer up suggestions on the topic, please do so in the Suggestions section of the forums.
This discussion has been closed.