**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If I Awaken Nick Fury, with the Heimdall Synergy...

Out of curiosity, If Nick's decoy is killed and Heimdall saves Nick at 1%, do i start next fight with Decoy again or Nick at 1%? Will make all the difference in who I Awaken between Nick, Red Skull and Domino

Comments

• Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Do you have a lower version of nick duped? If so.. go test it out..
    If you don't have a lower version of him to test it.. maybe the linked video will answer your question.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SbCfr0ipdA&feature=youtu.be
  • Options
    _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    Didn't think of that, I have a 2 star duped and a 3 star Heimdall going to arena now
  • Options
    _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    Arenas didn't work duh lol, but in quest, Heimdall saves Decoy but then you're real nick for the rest of the quest smh
  • Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    _Reef said:

Out of curiosity, If Nick's decoy is killed and Heimdall saves Nick at 1%, do i start next fight with Decoy again or Nick at 1%? Will make all the difference in who I Awaken between Nick, Red Skull and Domino

Out of curiosity, why would you awaken Red Skull?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    Definitely don’t do red skull. That for sure u wil makes your mistake ther unless u just really love him
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Nick is the only actually good candidate out of those 3 for ags lmao
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    _Reef said:

Why would that make the difference between who you awaken between those, red skull just sucks and domino’s sig barely adds anything
  • Options
    ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    Nick will stay in his decoy form with heimdal synergy