**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold rewards need to be significantly raised

With 6* champs around the corner and an expected increase in 5* champs in the game, as well as an increase in the materials needed to level them up, we'll need to have significantly more gold available to keep up.

It costs almost 1 million gold to rank a 5* champ to R3 45/45 and currently there is not enough gold compensation from quests/events/arenas to account for players who in short time will be receiving a 5* every other week at least.

Gold crystals and gold rewards from Arena crystals need to be doubled at least and all gold rewards from quests and event reward need a significant bump up.

Comments

• Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    I'm pretty sure they will just tell you to put points in that mastery for more gold to solve your problem.
  • Options
    or they'll tell you that the gold is avail in-game you just have to make your thumbs bleed by grinding arena over and over or do the quests endlessly, all day, every day...LOL
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    If you grind arena you will have more than enough gold hard core arena grinders have 10 million gold + at all times it just depends on how much time you want to put in
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    If you grind arena you will have more than enough gold hard core arena grinders have 10 million gold + at all times it just depends on how much time you want to put in

Dude just no… I tortured my thumbs to 3m in Iron Man arena and barely had enough to r5 and a few levels a 4* after dealing with r2 and level 20 another 4*

Gold sucks from all angles and arena means burnout