**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iron Patriot Re-Work Idea (This is for his Duped Ability)

ARC OVERLOAD-Norman Osborn overloads the Arc Reactor in his chest if Health drops below 10%, granting a large burst of power, with x% Armor, Regeneration, and Power Gain. After that, his suit burns out and and cannot trigger Armor Up, Armor Break or Stun and loses all base Armor. I believe his current duplicated ability hurts him more than it helps him such as losing everything that makes this champion a decent champion like his Stun and Armor break.
(New) ARC OVERLOAD- Norman Osborn overloads the Arc Reactor in his chest if Health drops below 15%, granting a medium burst of power with x% Armor, Regeneration, and Power Gain. After that, his suit burns out and he cannot trigger Armor Up or Armor Break
RECHARGE- By holding block for X seconds the Iron Patriot suit starts to recharge at x% per second and is stopped when struck by a special attack causing the suit to lose x% and forcing Norman to have to start the process again. After the recharge has reached 100% The Iron Patriot suit functions normally again, Overload can't be activated again.

(Note- This is just an idea that I thought would be cool to see)

Comments

• Options
    NicNic Posts: 7
    Please, Iron Patriot is in the 3 worst Champions, and I would love for him to get some love. IronSquad forever, haha
  • Options
    TG_ZTG_Z Posts: 4
    Yeah :)
  • Options
    TG_ZTG_Z Posts: 4
    Rhodes took the Iron Patriot in the movies and in some comic storylines but Norman took the Iron Patriot in most comic story's when Iron Patriots involved