**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is duped 5 star Sentinel worth R4 or R5? (Also is he worth any sig stones?)

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
Hi, thanks for advice in advance. I'm a cavalier player but not endgame level. Only have 2 r5 5 stars at the moment, sig 200 cap iw and unduped Warlock.

My next goals are variant 2,3 and 4 completion and exploration as well as act 5 exploration.

1) do you all think sentinel duped is worth an r4 or r5?

I dont really have amy other good r5 possibilities at the moment. Does R5 sentinel auto win variant 3?

2) is it worth putting any sig stones at all in sentinel? Or is he okay at sig 20?

Comments

• OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    No sig stones needed, a R4/R5 sentinel will crush 85% of fights in V3, and will be handy in V2 too.

Definitely put him up to R4, play around with him for a bit before making a decision regarding R5. Also, might be easier to gauge answers if you make a poll, just a small fyi
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Definitely r4 worthy, if you like him you could r5 him, don’t put any sig stones into him, the part of his sig that matters is that same at sig 1 as 200
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Thanks guys. Can I also ask, do you think its realistic to attempt variant 2, 3 and 4 100% exploration with this core team

5/65 Sig 200 Cap IW
    5/65 Warlock
    4/55 Sig 20 Sentinel
    4/55 Blade/Killmonger/Emma/Glad Hulk

I dont mind spending some units and plan to boost before doing the runs
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Cap, warlock, sentinel and ghulk should be fine for a lot of v2.

Sentinel alone is capable of doing pretty much all of v3, warlock should take care of the 1% regen rogue with ease. With the right play, could also deal with some other problem fights like the biohazard korg and the LDR void. Might be worth exploring a couple other options which might make your life easier (like starky stunlock for power gain paths), but if you’re willing to push through with units you should be fine either way.

For v4 you’ll need more than just the champs you listed, 1.1 is 6*s and 5*s, 1.2 is just 5*s, 2.1 is 4* etc etc all the way to 3.2 which only allows 1*s.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Definitely r4 worthy, if you like him you could r5 him, don’t put any sig stones into him, the part of his sig that matters is that same at sig 1 as 200
    ddom said:

Thanks guys. Can I also ask, do you think its realistic to attempt variant 2, 3 and 4 100% exploration with this core team

5/65 Sig 200 Cap IW
    5/65 Warlock
    4/55 Sig 20 Sentinel
    4/55 Blade/Killmonger/Emma/Glad Hulk

I dont mind spending some units and plan to boost before doing the runs

You’ve got some great v2 options in sent warlock cap and gulk, sentinel and warlock can pretty much single handedly do v3 besides a couple fights, exploring v4 mostly depends on if you have 1* hulk and an option for the chapter 1 bosses