**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Havok or Sunspot?

Just duped my 5* Havok. I’d been thinking about awakening and ranking my Sunspot, but not sure now. Which of them would provide better utility?

Comments

• Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    edited December 2019
    Havok for some sort of utility (energy damage, non-contact hits, Korg counter, AW defense god), but if you want quick damage and a fun gameplay go with Sunspot.

If I had to choose, I would have chosen Sunspot. I really love his gameplay.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Havok has way more utility, like Power Gain, non-contact hits; very high energy resistance; ability to inflict heavy damage without hits (at least on unarmoured opponents); a useful defender against critical hit damage; and a coping mechanism to help deal with Power Lock.

Sunspot does get perfect block against Incinerated opponents. And can generate power by re-absorbing Incinerates.

They can both do mega damage. Don't know who's better over the long haul; but how many fights is it really going to matter in? Since Fate has given you an Awakened Havok, that (for me) would be pretty much enough to justify choosing him.

Finally, do take a look at their synergies - who what is on your team that they have a good synergy with? That might be enough to swing it.
  • Options
    SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    At this point I think it's preference and who fills a space in your roster. I LOVE my 6* Sunspot, so fun and does tons of damage. Most champs are dead before I get through a full rotation.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    sunspot seems better. faster damage n makes other mutants better. (colossus,rogue,storm,logan,saber may b few others who trigger stuff on specials) maxed sunspot would gurantee a critical health steal for rogue which might make her slightly better
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Depends on what gameplay you like
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Sunspot
  • Options
    MINIWARLORDMINIWARLORD Posts: 62
    Appreciate the input guys. At the moment I’m leaning towards havok since he’s already awakened, but I’m going to wait until gifting/AW season rewards are in to see if I pull someone else. It’s a tough call but Havok seems to have more utility and would help my defensive team.