**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Hybrid-Class-Champions

As you see Karnak is the only champion in the game that requires two different classes for rank up. Why don't you make that a Thing. Make him a mixture out of two classes. Same goes for new champs. Some of them can be a hybrid champ having two classes.
Suggestion:
Crystal: Cosmic+ Mystic
Gorgon : Cosmic + Science
Legion: Mutant + Mystic

Comments

• CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    But why is it even required?
    At first even I used to think tht they should somehow make game easier
    But then I met these endgames in the forums, who had completed LOL with 4* champs

So wouldnt giving two classes to a champ will make the fight easier and steal all the fun
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Unstoppable Colossus, last time I checked, also needed two classes of catalysts: mystic and mutant
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

As you see Karnak is the only champion in the game that requires two different classes for rank up. Why don't you make that a Thing. Make him a mixture out of two classes. Same goes for new champs. Some of them can be a hybrid champ having two classes.
    Suggestion:
    Crystal: Cosmic+ Mystic
    Gorgon : Cosmic + Science
    Legion: Mutant + Mystic

This is the first time i am hearing about this. Ow. Seriously. Although i don't want him at all.