**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kangs sp2 stun

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
Why is it inflicted on the first hit of his sp2? By the time his sp2 is finished the stun has worn off. It should instead be applied on the last hit of his sp2

Comments

• Options
    THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    edited December 2019
    It's just to make sure that champions like Domino, Spider-Verse and all other evading champions are not able to dex that beam and chill out just check that mega power drain on sp2, I got a 4 star kang and I'm satisfied with the results. Though I personally believe that his attack and crit rating must be increased.
    OG Daredevil excluded.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

It's just to make sure that champions like Domino, Spider-Verse and all other evading champions are not able to dex that beam and chill out just check that mega power drain on sp2, I got a 4 star kang and I'm satisfied with the results. Though I personally believe that his attack and crit rating must be increased.
    OG Daredevil excluded.

Good to know.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★

OG Daredevil excluded.

Ther can still evade it if’s it not make contact then ther can evade it