**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

MCOC Nick Fury evade synergy bug

https://youtu.be/_ssgM0Pm6F0
Hello, everyone. I'm here to talk about the Nick Fury evade synergy failing to trigger. There have been several posts regarding this issue in the forums but neither any action nor any intimation has been provided from Kabam's end. It's been several times this has been happening to me, especially in EQ where I slip up while the synergy is active and my champs die anyway. Is this actually a bug or am I just missing something? It's really annoying, especially when you are playing with a champion like Stark Spidey who benefits from this synergy A LOT. Much easier to build up those poise knowing you will be safe even if you mess up. It's a great synergy but I never know when it's just not going to trigger. The above video shows this bug in effect during a special attack but I have had this synergy fail multiple times even during a basic attack. Please, give us something, Kabam. This synergy is a God sent to us f2p scrubs.