**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Medusa bug's

There is no text of her abilities in Russian language.

And, as you can see, the medium attack crit damage is the same with 1 armor shatter debuff and 2 stacks of armor shatter debuff.

The damage with 2 stacks of armor shatter doesnt increasing.

Comments

• AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    Any confirmation ?
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Ill tell u why, when they changed her armor shatter to also apply an armor break they made it so the armor break is what reduces their armor and increases your damage, when u apply 2 armor shatters it still only applies 1 armor break only reducing their armor 1 time instead of twice like she used to do, all they need to do to fix it is give her an armorbreak for each armor shatter so 1 shatter= 1 armor break, 2 shatters= 2 armor breaks, problem solved. But yeah thats why, next time u put 2 shatters on them youll see 2 shatter debuff icons but only 1 armor break. Ive brought this up a bunch of times but never got an answer, i wouldnt hold your breathe.

Ill tell u why, when they changed her armor shatter to also apply an armor break they made it so the armor break is what reduces their armor and increases your damage, when u apply 2 armor shatters it still only applies 1 armor break only reducing their armor 1 time instead of twice like she used to do, all they need to do to fix it is give her an armorbreak for each armor shatter so 1 shatter= 1 armor break, 2 shatters= 2 armor breaks, problem solved. But yeah thats why, next time u put 2 shatters on them youll see 2 shatter debuff icons but only 1 armor break. Ive brought this up a bunch of times but never got an answer, i wouldnt hold your breathe.

I see.. thanks
    Then the problem is that it she cant applies 2 stacks of armor break... they are going to fix it or no ?

Sadness... i have a 5/65 Medusa..