Mastery tips. I'll show you mine if you show me your. Tips for quest map 5 and story line 5.2.5

Elemenate parrying tip. Been practicing for months. Parrying is not for me.


Comments

  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 508 ★★★
    You don't need Suture, you're already outhealing DE with Coagulate and Willpower. Depending on your roster you can max Deep Wounds, go for Petrify/Pacify and/or Mystic Dispersion. Maxing Pierce is also good in general.
  • DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 576 ★★
    Can I ask why you have Suture? I get Coagulate, since you run suicides, but Suture has not effect on that.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 1,771 ★★★★
    The worst set-up I've ever seen. That says a lot.
  • MathinaMathina Posts: 83
    I've changed my mastery a million times and have almost everything in it unlocked and have maxed out and tried almost everything in the mastery. But since nobody will show theirs as a comparison I'm done with the conversation. Ps. I've got this far in the game not being able to parry Consistently. So obviously I must know how to do something other than parrying all the time. Have a blessed day :-)
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited January 1
    solopolo said:

    You don't need Suture, you're already outhealing DE with Coagulate and Willpower. Depending on your roster you can max Deep Wounds, go for Petrify/Pacify and/or Mystic Dispersion. Maxing Pierce is also good in general.

    Outhealing is not true tho.
    He still loses 1,1% hp per fight

    And 5,7% if LC is active as well
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited January 1





    I like "half suicides" with DE bc the hp non immune champs lose is "only" 5,1% with 1/3 coagulate.
    And I use R5 sig 200 omega

  • MathinaMathina Posts: 83
    Thanks for the input and mastery screenshot. That's what I was wanting. I think I lose 1 per second or something like that. I've been wanting to change it up but I've been using all my units on gifting. Now that that is over I can change it up again. I like to try different stuff in the mastery every couple weeks or so.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,141 ★★★★
    Do you intercept only?
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 508 ★★★
    Seraphion said:

    solopolo said:

    You don't need Suture, you're already outhealing DE with Coagulate and Willpower. Depending on your roster you can max Deep Wounds, go for Petrify/Pacify and/or Mystic Dispersion. Maxing Pierce is also good in general.

    Outhealing is not true tho.
    He still loses 1,1% hp per fight

    And 5,7% if LC is active as well
    Do you not outheal with max Coagulate? Or is that only if you don't take LC?
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 231 ★★
    edited January 2
    I use quake with parry gameplay.
    Will i be able to continue doing so without parry mastery or should i change my playing style?
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 130
    How far did you go? 100% act 5 or act 6? haven't seen anyone go without parry, Seatin, Lagacy, Prof Hoff, Jason Voheers, Dork, Contest champion, Crafty grinding, KT1 etc. maybe you should make your own youtube if you succeed in this game without parry. They all use suicides or no suicides, but never no parry.
  • MathinaMathina Posts: 83
    I


    parry at Opening of fight. Sometimes once more. I'm at acts 5.2.5. Also I just changed it up a little bit.
  • MathinaMathina Posts: 83
    I've only been parrying for about 2 months though.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 627 ★★★
    No parry mean no dexterity. How are you not dying from block damage and blocking specials?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 1,988 ★★★★
    zuffy said:

    No parry mean no dexterity. How are you not dying from block damage and blocking specials?

    This is not true as u can see the OP has dex unlocked
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 627 ★★★

    zuffy said:

    No parry mean no dexterity. How are you not dying from block damage and blocking specials?

    This is not true as u can see the OP has dex unlocked
    I can see that but OP is talking about removing it.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 6,822 ★★★★★
    If you can’t parry then that’s why you can’t get uncollected having spent thousands of units on masteries and I’m assuming you’ve a pretty good roster having earned so many units, learn to parry, and max parry, why do you have all the bleed reduction masteries?
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 636 ★★★
    solopolo said:

    Seraphion said:

    solopolo said:

    You don't need Suture, you're already outhealing DE with Coagulate and Willpower. Depending on your roster you can max Deep Wounds, go for Petrify/Pacify and/or Mystic Dispersion. Maxing Pierce is also good in general.

    Outhealing is not true tho.
    He still loses 1,1% hp per fight

    And 5,7% if LC is active as well
    Do you not outheal with max Coagulate? Or is that only if you don't take LC?
    You never outheal with suicide except ofc with champs like omega or corvus.

    Here is the math:

    DE = 1,25% damage for 16 sec
    LC = 0,6% damage

    1,85% -(0,7 × 2 × 1,15 × 0,7)=0,723%

    0,723% × 16 sec = 11,6% HP lost

    Coagulate 1/3 = 9,6% HP lost

    Coagulate 2/3 = 7,6% HP lost

    Coagulate 3/3 = 5,7% HP lost



    Only DE = 1,25% - 0,805% =

    0,445% x 16 sec = 7,1% HP lost


    Coagulate 1/3 = 5,1% HP lost

    Coagulate 2/3 = 3,1% HP lost

    Coagulate 3/3 = 1,1% HP lost
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 636 ★★★
    Mathina said:

    I


    parry at Opening of fight. Sometimes once more. I'm at acts 5.2.5. Also I just changed it up a little bit.

    You are still at the beginning of endgame content. You should at least copy my utility tree if you want get further without spending like crazy.

    Speaking from some1 who 100% act 5, act 6.1 and V2 - V4
  • MathinaMathina Posts: 83
    I'm working some 12 hour days so I can't answer all these questions. I'll answer them as time allows me. 1st. There is nothing in the mastery that allows you to parry better. Parrying is strictly the skill of timing a block in a very small window of time when you're going to get hit. The things in mastery can make the stun last longer, keep you from having so much damage in the block when you parry, increase the damage on them when you parry ect..... but nothing can enable you to parry better except practice. If you don't believe me recover of parry and every thing else in proficiencies then start a fight and try to parry. You'll still be able to parry it just won't last long enough to do anything . Talk more later
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 359
    I’d recommend checking out dork lessons on YouTube. I believe he has a video about how to parry.
  • MathinaMathina Posts: 83
    Yeah, I've watched that it's a great video. It's got a little better since I watched that. I never thought about parrying at Opening of fight until I watched that video.
  • SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    Very happy with my setup... Going to add another point to despair and assassin when I get them.




Sign In or Register to comment.