**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who do You think my First 5 Star at Rank 5 should be?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

So after getting a few Very Lucky GGCs it's Finally time to decide who should be my First 5 Star to get the Rank 5, or maybe First 6 Star to get the Rank 2 because I actually have 3 T5 Basic already, and I want to hear what others would Suggest. Or any Info from anyone that has hands on experience with a particular Champion at Rank 5, or Rank 2 in the 6 Star's case.
Also here's some extra info that may effect your Suggestion, I don't do War, I do Map 4 AQ, I don't run Suicide Masteries, don't have Willpower Mastery, I have Deep Wounds at Rank 5, have Mystic Dispersion at Rank 5, have a 5 Star Tech Awakening Gem chilling in my Stash I may use on Warlock if I were to Rank 5 him even though he doesn't Need it, lastly I have done the Initial Clear on Act 5, Variant 2, 3, and 4 already. If there's any other info you'd like to know, just ask, as for my current thoughts I'm thinking about Rank 5ing Venom the Duck since he's the Main Champion in my AQ Team so he's used a Lot. But I was just curious what others would suggest and if they had a good argument for a certain Champion, also ignore if it says I don't have the Resources to Rank Up a certain Champion because I have 24 T4CC Crystals I can open (😒 that's where the GGCs screwed me).

Comments

• Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    (Highest Star Level Nick Fury I have for the Captain Marvel Movie Synergy is a 4 Star Nick Fury, at Rank 5.)
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Warlock Corvus or hype, whoever you prefer I’d say, Corvus benefits the most from the rankup but isn’t as good as the others without suicides, warlock is just so versatile and I think will only get better in the future, same thing with hype, I’d say Corvus is the short term choice but the others are longer term, unless you plan to run suicides
  • Options
    Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 ★★
    I suggest corvus glaive, he just clears so much content in act5 100% and certain paths in act6. I would really do him or hyperion which is just a war machine.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    MAGNETO
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Cap
  • Options
    gadiwalagadiwala Posts: 3
    edited October 2020
  • Options
    gadiwalagadiwala Posts: 3
    guys which one should i rank 5 nick fury or corvus for act 6 and future content?
  • Options
    Colossus is awesome.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Do warlock or hyperion.