**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Login Calendar got a Bonus for the Start of the Year

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Don't know about Cavalier, but Uncollected got double the usual amount of 5 Star Shards.

Comments

• Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    I hope it's always like this. It's my first Uncollected calendar, and I was amazed by the amount of 5* shards.
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Cavalier 6* shards also got doubled, I imagine it’s the case for all the January calendars
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    The four star shards for Whatever act 4 gets was also doubled
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

Yep. Cavalier now get a whole 600 shards instead of 300! Im so excited i can hardly contain it! (Sarcasm)

Cav should get 3k 6* shards in my opinion so its the same amount as Uncollected get of 5* shards. Its easier to get 5* shards in the fame even for UC players. An argument could be made that Cavalier should get more shards since it takes longer to collect enough for a crystal.

Yeah I'm intentionally avoiding doing Act 6 just because I'd prefer the 5 Star Shards over the 6 Star Shards, because usually those 5 Star Shards come right at the time I need them to form another Crystal which if it's a Dupe I get either 75 Extra or only 25 Less 6 Star Shards (depending on the month's length) as well as 24 Class Iso and 20 Sig Levels on some random Champion. I'm willing to sacrifice half a T2 Alpha since I have Glory to burn on that with no issue.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Neotwism said:

Yep. Cavalier now get a whole 600 shards instead of 300! Im so excited i can hardly contain it! (Sarcasm)

Cav should get 3k 6* shards in my opinion so its the same amount as Uncollected get of 5* shards. Its easier to get 5* shards in the fame even for UC players. An argument could be made that Cavalier should get more shards since it takes longer to collect enough for a crystal.

I don't think the 6 Star Shard Amount needs to be Massive though, just more then 200-300 Total on the regular months...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Calendars can vary. If it's permanent, cool. It's been known to change, though.
  • Options
    ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★

I thought I heard you quit? I dont care either way but man i swear someone told me that
  • Options
    ECOMA said:

I thought I heard you quit? I dont care either way but man i swear someone told me that
    Sort of. I still log on. Sent some Gifts to friends. Haven't played in a few months, though. Left the Ally. I may start again someday. Been spending mass amounts of time on Steam. Lol.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    The in-game message says it's a one off
  • Options

ECOMA said:

Sort of. I still log on. Sent some Gifts to friends. Haven't played in a few months, though. Left the Ally. I may start again someday. Been spending mass amounts of time on Steam. Lol.
    He's given in to the Dark Side, left the Cheap Mobile Games for the More Powerful PC Games!
  • Options

ECOMA said:

He's given in to the Dark Side, left the Cheap Mobile Games for the More Powerful PC Games!
    Not specifically. I chose to retire before I started Steam. Then I had to do something. First I started on my laptop. Then I got another one because I needed more power. Then an Alienware desktop. Hahahaha. I swear, once I start something.....
    Now I have a decent library on there.
  • Options

ECOMA said:

Not specifically. I chose to retire before I started Steam. Then I had to do something. First I started on my laptop. Then I got another one because I needed more power. Then an Alienware desktop. Hahahaha. I swear, once I start something.....
    Now I have a decent library on there.
    Lol I'd do that too if I could, but no matter what I couldn't leave this game completely... Even though the game itself can be Real frustrating at times, it's ironically one of the best stress relievers I've come to find and I've Needed it the last year or 2.
  • Options
    Happy New Years everyone btw, just looked at the Post saying it was posted December 2019.