**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Top Priority Reworks Should be

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
edited January 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
- Dr.strange should be absolute top priority for reworks since mystic class is worst and has been for last 2+ years
- venompool + civil warrior being kabam originals they really should be shining and should be best atleast 1 thing in game
- Electra , phoenix, hela, proxima, JANE Foster, Storm, original captainmarvel(mohawk) should be viable for something ,cant have 80% of female champions just collecting dust.
- Diablo, Ebony , Anihilus, has no offensive abilities (diablo having no defensive as well) should be ractified and corrected.
- Magneto , Groot, og Ironman, netflix daredevil, Loki, dr.strange again, warmachine are among most popular and famous characters from movies that should be good at something atleast in game and deserves a good amount of ability changes .
- make wolverine xforce, reworked og wolverine, wolverine weapon X, warmachine, reworked scarlet witch ,make them available on 5/6* this year
- at the end i'd just like to say thanks for the half a decade worth of entertainment Kabam, wish you a succesfull decade ahead and many more with Realm of legends and mcoc moving ahead together.

Comments

• Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    As many mystics as possible
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Annihilus? Really? You cannot claim he has a lack of offence when he literally has furies, armour breaks, amptitude etc. Plus he’s already getting a buff. But I agree with pretty much everything else. Mags is the character I want reworked most, but dr strange deserves one as well.

He doesn’t lack in offensive abilities, he lacks in the numbers with them, double up the numbers for armour break and fury and he would be a solid burst damage champ
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Storm doesn't really need a buff. Maybe a small tweak but she's alright. Same with elektra.
    Most of these champs need minor tweaks here and there in their stats.
    Proxima is awesome. She just requires some skill
    Phoenix needs some tweaks in the way her ability works and a stat increase. I mean c'mon her incinerates are shite
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Hela and storm are good champs what are you speaking? Hela can put out some really good damage and has good synergies.

Same for storm, high special output.

You basically named every bad champ outside of that. They do like 6-7 reworks a year. That’s too much.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Also I don’t believe Venompool is a Kabam original
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Also I don’t believe Venompool is a Kabam original

The variant we have of him is a Kabam OG. I mean he's canonical creation in game is from Deadpools cooking show.
  • BodhizenBodhizen Posts: 303 ★★
    Kalantak said:

- Dr.strange should be absolute top priority for reworks since mystic class is worst and has been for last 2+ years

Dr. Strange is definitely due for a rework. When he was "rebalanced" and his overall efficacy was reduced, it was not a good thing for this particular Champion, or for the game. Two Mystic Champions that need a rework far more than Doctor Strange, though, are Iron Fist and Unstoppable Colossus.
    Kalantak said:

- venompool + civil warrior being kabam originals they really should be shining and should be best atleast 1 thing in game

It would definitely be nice if Venompool and Civil Warrior were given a boost, but I think there are higher priorities.
    Kalantak said:

- Electra , phoenix, hela, proxima, JANE Foster, Storm, original captainmarvel(mohawk) should be viable for something ,cant have 80% of female champions just collecting dust.

I think that Phoenix, Hela, and Proxima are all viable Champions who could get a rework, but they don't necessarily need it. The others, though, could really stand to be buffed up.
    Kalantak said:

- Diablo, Ebony , Anihilus, has no offensive abilities (diablo having no defensive as well) should be ractified and corrected.

Diablo and Ebony Maw definitely need some readjusting. Annihilus is less in need.
    Kalantak said:

- Magneto , Groot, og Ironman, netflix daredevil, Loki, dr.strange again, warmachine are among most popular and famous characters from movies that should be good at something atleast in game and deserves a good amount of ability changes .

You don't need to mention Doctor Strange twice. But... The rest of them could definitely use some readjusting.
    Kalantak said:

- make wolverine xforce, reworked og wolverine, wolverine weapon X, warmachine, reworked scarlet witch ,make them available on 5/6* this year

Again, you don't need to mention War Machine twice. Some of the Champions you list here aren't even playable. We don't have Wolverine Weapon X as a playable Champ.

I'd like to add a few mentions to the list of Champions that need to be brought back to viability. Let me state that not every Champion deserves to be God-tier, but no Champion should be garbage.
    • Unstoppable Colossus (as I mentioned earlier)
    • Iron Fist (as I mentioned earlier)
    • Superior Iron Man
    • Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
    • Black Panther
    • King Groot
    • Karnak
    • Iron Patriot
    • Hulkbuster
  • Jones979Jones979 Posts: 84
    JUGGERNAUT
  • EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    Can we add an evade all attacks to mordo when charging heavy?
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Kalantak said:

- venompool + civil warrior being kabam originals

Civil Warrior may be a Kabam original; but Venompool is not.

Venompool was featured in a Marvel What If comic. It told a hypothetical story of Deadpool coming into contact with the symbiote after Peter Parker frees himself from it in the Web Of Spider-Man Comic #1.

Here is a link to that story on YouTube

https://youtu.be/kwIUHmN9kBU
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

You know this post is stupid when it says Proxima is only good for “collecting dust”... 🤦‍♂️

@May_The_Way oh yeh please showus your 5/65 sig 200 proxima that you are using in every wars or aq or may b act 6?? oh n yeh utuber is also crowded with 5/65 proxima gameplays like corvus,hyperion,ghost, domino n many other??!!
    yeh not sure i might have worded my post incorrectly but i never said full rework on those female champs, something to make them more viable and so good at something they hold value n entice people to R5 them. and same for most reworks or minor updates or powerful synergies like they did with winter soldier+ KM, they dont have to make every champion into corvus or ghost or domino but having something balanced like medusa,mysterio doesnt hurt.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

EB54 said:

Can we add an evade all attacks to mordo when charging heavy?

How would that improve Mordo? Do landing heavy attacks even do anything for him?
    He gains fury when loading his heavy. At 10 stacks he hits really hard but its nearly impossible to get there without getting hit
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I like your enthusiasm and you’ve got some good points, but you can’t say that Hela and Proxima don’t have uses in the game. I’d even say you were too hard on Elektra (though I would not be opposed to adding some new abilities to her).
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Jh_Dez said:

Storm doesn't really need a buff. Maybe a small tweak but she's alright. Same with elektra.
    Most of these champs need minor tweaks here and there in their stats.
    Proxima is awesome. She just requires some skill
    Phoenix needs some tweaks in the way her ability works and a stat increase. I mean c'mon her incinerates are shite

Storm really needs a buff. Elektra as well. There is a reason they are both not really used.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    The fact that nobody ever talks about Deadpool xforce shows just how forgotten he is. Absolutely 0 utility and horrible damage even with his sig. Worst champ in the game
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I would like to pull a deadpool force as a 6*. I would use him all the time with Omega Red for the synergy @SwarmOfRavens
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

Kalantak said:

- at the end i'd just like to say thanks for the half a decade worth of entertainment Kabam, wish you a succesfull decade ahead and many more with Realm of legends and mcoc moving ahead together.

If you think proxima needs a buff your not using her right lmao. She’s plowed through a ton of Act 6 and clinched the win in AW multiple times.
    as i said multiple times and one more time now she isnt bad, she doesnt need a buff but she needs simpler mechanics , you cant get 6 parrys ,4 intercepts and 5 knockdowns(which is basically parry+ heavy) missions that starts at random, so she needs 11 parrys, i have done act 6 and i m sure you cant get 11 parrys in single matchup without getting punched . so dont lie about wars n act 6 unless u have videos of her on youtube which you will not b able to find, most use only corvus and use proxima as synergy piece if they dnt need other R5 champs!! and finnaly some sensible people being honest that storm is a dumpster fire!!
  • kader12136kader12136 Posts: 17
    I think Magneto, Cyclopes , Daredevil Netflix and Karnak needs buffs urgently, tech champs are all the best.