**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeon Issue

willy_kmcwilly_kmc Posts: 60
edited January 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Stun was not placed on Juggernaut because of his Unstoppable.

So i have a question, if you're gonna place this debuff/buff onto that particular node and you place a champion that will nullify or ignore that debuff/buff, then what is the point of that debuff/buff? It doesnt make sense to do this.

So its like saying, "Kabam doesnt want to give you a choice at all." Is this what the game offering?

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    willy_kmc said:

Stun was not placed on Juggernaut because of his Unstoppable.

So i have a question, if you're gonna place this debuff/buff onto that particular node and you place a champion that will nullify or ignore that debuff/buff, then what is the point of that debuff/buff? It doesnt make sense to do this.

So its like saying, "Kabam doesnt want to give you a choice at all." Is this what the game offering?

Its a part of strategy, and it is random. It is not like they are purposely trying to mess with you. You need to know the champions and know what buffs work/dont work on them.
  • Options
    willy_kmcwilly_kmc Posts: 60
    Yeah i know they are not purposely messing with us, my point exactly about the randomness which shouldn't even happen in the first place.

What will you do when the below scenario happens, since it is about randomness?
    Node 1: All attacks are unblockable. (get cornered, rekt)
    Node 2: 15seconds of stun, afterwhich, 1000% perma fury. (which will not apply to jugg)

Which node do you choose from in the event of facing a duped jugg? Now tell me about "understanding on what buffs work/dont work on them". Content has to be playable at a certain extent of standard, not leaving every issue to "oh it is all about RNG/Randomness, s*** it up".