**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Aegon (unawakened)

CropDusterCropDuster Posts: 759 ★★★
Is he worth 5/5 at only sig 29 if I awakened him?

5* Aegon (unawakened) 17 votes

Yes
82%
thetaman23Spity68NifzNikoBravoExHavokMohit_7Ezra7676John757shadow_lurker22Mathking13FhfjghhggggjfhfjgLordSmasherBeyond00_Soyheyor123 14 votes
No
17%
zuffyLeoCruzTheInfinty 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    Sig stones come pretty easy a God tier awake champ doesnt. I'd do it of you could awaken.

Mines only like sig 70
  • Options
    That's what I used no regrets I just had more stones available.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I don't really know the distribution, but Aegon is a must have sig. At least something is better than nothing, even just to wait for more stones. Nothing forces you to rank him up. Just try some content, if you believe 29 levels is enough, then do it. Otherwise, wait for more levels.
  • Options

I mean theres the data
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    So this question came up in my alliance recently for Awakening someone who needed a high sig to benefit and what I would say is this based on our discussion.

I would wait until you have the stones to make it worth it. If you aren’t going to be able to get him to a high enough sig now to make the sig worth the gem immediately wait until you do have those stones and save the gem. That way you won’t regret wasting the gem if you happen to pull him between now and when you get that sig to a decent spot.

I waited a long time to pull a good skill champ and awaken so when I got aegon and a gem I took him right to r5 and sig 170.