**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A new Forum Topic... Rate my Roster :D

So we all go through ups and downs with our MCOC pulls. We have champs we love just because we loved them as comic/movie characters and we rank them up for nostalgic reasons. We have champs we rank up purely for prestige... :# and we have champs that we rank up because they are useful and have tons of utility. I still to this day complain all the time about the champs that I pull! I'd like to start a fun forum topic about rating peoples rosters and letting them know that you may have gotten a bad pull today, but they aren't all bad! Your bad luck pull could be someone else's favorite missing champ in their roster!

Go ahead and give this roster a look over and give it a rating. A+ all the way to F and then drop your roster and keep it going!! SHow off your luck/ misfortune :p

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    B, u have great luck and tons of 6 stars but ranking up diablo??! :#:/
    Really great 5 star roster but some questionable rank ups
    ex.CM classic, diablo
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    F because quake isn’t r5

Realistically I’d say A-
  • Options
    NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118
    @lowlevelplayer man Captain marvel classic was actually my first ever r4 5* lol. needed her for my lane in aq at the time and she was my first 5* dupe also. and diablo is only sitting at r2 currently but i plan on taking all my 5* to r3 for arena :)
  • Options
    @Lvernon15 i went back and forth so many times between Invisible woman and Quake to r5 but I needed to up my war roster so I chose her instead and she hasn't disappointed as a great war defender.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Neonoctis said:

@lowlevelplayer man Captain marvel classic was actually my first ever r4 5* lol. needed her for my lane in aq at the time and she was my first 5* dupe also. and diablo is only sitting at r2 currently but i plan on taking all my 5* to r3 for arena :)

Cool. I get what ur saying I guess, I personally also have some questionable rank ups
  • Options
    haha drop some pictures who do you have?? to be honest i'm super bummed about my roster because I still don't have Namor/Havok/Thing/Human Torch and my Corvus has been unawakened for SO LONG!! lol
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    A-/A
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Nice Roster.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Very nice roster!