**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

26m, 66655, 300m+ AQ, Easy wars. Looking for players on the way up.

Really chilled and friendly alliance, with basic expectations around activity for Map 6 AQ.

Seeking one, maybe 2 players to drive us up the AQ leaderboard. After a pause on war over the holidays war will be easy going for the next season as we make our way back up through the tiers.

Really good bunch of experienced players in a long running alliance who can help you develop your game and roster while earning some great rewards.

Will suit players with a deep roster over 800k and with at least 3 5* R5 or 6* R2 champs, or a top player seeking a step back from the leading edge of the game, we have a good mix of both.

Hit me up on Line, clarkkent6631

Comments

• Options
    LiquidLiquid Posts: 9
    Donation amounts ?
  • Options
    Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    We're looking again. Now 30m, 350m+ AQ. Aiming top Gold1 or low Plat 4 next season.

Donations as you'd expect for full map 6 alliance. 255/25/18
  • Options
    Looking for one more, but needs to be EU based or similar timezone to keep the balance.
  • Options
    Still looking for a couple to make the perfect balance.

EU based, 1m+ rating or equivalent top roster if you've sold champs. Great place to be. 350-400m AQ now. Ready for a push at war. Don't miss out, add me on Line to get in before the season starts
  • Options
    A new slot opening up. 6x5 AQ 350m. Some great rewards and a good bunch to play with. Find me on Line.