**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mr. Fantastic's Careful Study isn't working

Hi. I've noticed this bug when I was doing Uncollected Hall of Heroes.

Why does that event is not considered as quest event?
Which I assume the reason why his cross-fight ability doesn't work in there.

Comments

• OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Could you explain a bit more about what you mean when you say "his cross-fight ability doesn't work in there"?

Are you using Mr Fantastic for a fight, baiting out a doubled special, and then losing the fight? I'm trying to figure out the way the cross-fight ability would be working for you.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Ordalca said:

Could you explain a bit more about what you mean when you say "his cross-fight ability doesn't work in there"?

Are you using Mr Fantastic for a fight, baiting out a doubled special, and then losing the fight? I'm trying to figure out the way the cross-fight ability would be working for you.

You know what, it seems like the cross-ability will only work for the next 5 fights (as per his description) when he dies (this part is not in his description).
    Again, only when he dies, the cross-fight ability will work for other champs in your team. WTH?

Really sucks tbh.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Ordalca said:

You know what, it seems like the cross-ability will only work for the next 5 fights (as per his description) when he dies (this part is not in his description).
    Again, only when he dies, the cross-fight ability will work for other champs in your team. WTH?

Really sucks tbh.
    in the halls of heroes how can it be that the buffs would be on them and your champion had not died? the only time this could take effect is in AW/AQ, since those are the only events that allow you lose without dying.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Ordalca said:

Really sucks tbh.
    in the halls of heroes how can it be that the buffs would be on them and your champion had not died? the only time this could take effect is in AW/AQ, since those are the only events that allow you lose without dying.
    I don't understand your question. Are questioning that I am wrong?
    Are you saying that Mr. Fantastic's cross-fight ability will only work for your other champs when he dies?

That useless then.

The way I think it should work is that, after you have put 3 Careful Study Debuff on the opponent which then will be turned into one Passive Careful Study Effect for the rest of the fight, you should be able to that Passive Effect for the next 5 fights no matter what champs are you using.

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Ordalca said:

Really sucks tbh.
    I don't understand your question. Are questioning that I am wrong?
    Are you saying that Mr. Fantastic's cross-fight ability will only work for your other champs when he dies?

That useless then.

The way I think it should work is that, after you have put 3 Careful Study Debuff on the opponent which then will be turned into one Passive Careful Study Effect for the rest of the fight, you should be able to that Passive Effect for the next 5 fights no matter what champs are you using.

that IS how it works, however it is impossible to gain a careful study on the champ unless you use your Mr Fantastic to fight him, it happens when he throws a special at Mr Fantastic. once they get 3 copies when fighting Mr Fantastic then they are converted into a passive that will last for other fights. this means you have to use Mr Fantastic atleast once to get the passive on them, so either has to die OR be used in AW/AQ and time out. It is not a synergy that gives someone else the careful study ability.

it is also not "useless", as it is used for when your Mr Fantastic gets knocked out.