**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is now a good time to take a break from MCOC?

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
Since the glorious November-December events are pretty much behind us, is it a good time to take a break from MCOC?

It's getting really boring and drawn out for me and a lot of stuff is going on, should I wait for a month or two? I'll be up to date with the new stuff with the help of YouTube and forums.

Comments

• Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Sure? Just make sure you at least login everyday to claim the free rewards. You'll be missing the road to 1 million acorns or whatever it is to get a 5* AG. The end of the month will probably be beginning of the Lunar/Chinese New Year event that usually has some good rewards.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    If you are bored, take a break until you feel like playing again.
    But it's entirely up to you, no matter what time of year it is or the events going on. If MCOC isn't fun... do something that is! ☻👍
  • Options
    Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    Its just a game.. if you dont wanna play dont play lol
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

Sure? Just make sure you at least login everyday to claim the free rewards. You'll be missing the road to 1 million acorns or whatever it is to get a 5* AG. The end of the month will probably be beginning of the Lunar/Chinese New Year event that usually has some good rewards.

Dont assume kabam will give away the 5* AG that easily lol
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★

Dont assume kabam will give away the 5* AG that easily lol
    Oh I know. I'm just saying....there's a chance to get one
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

Chewie420 said:

Not really a choice if you don't want to be left behind imo
    If you play because you don't want to be left behind, then you made a choice to play
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Chewie420 said:

Exactly. The way some people talk, some magical force keeps them here

It's just a game. It's gonna go on until it stops, whether any of us are here or not
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Thanks everyone!