Due to issue with the "Not Another Anime Reference" Solo Event, we will be disabling the event for the time being. We will return the event at a future date when the issues have been resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.
**BANQUET EVENT PSA**
To fully participate in the upcoming Banquet's Alliance Event you will need to be in your alliance for 14 days prior to the event's start date on December 20th. That means, stay in your alliance from December 6th onwards to enjoy all there is to offer in the Banquet event.

Question about Omega Red

I recently got a 6* Omega Red. It will probably take me forever to dupe him, let alone to high-sig him. However, I run full suicides all the time.
Is he worth taking to R2 unduped if I keep suicides?

Comments

• SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I think yes. The longer the fight the more it will hurt tho. It will be crucial to get to 30 spores and lock them in with a heavy at the start of the fight. And you have to throw more SP2s to compensate for the lack of sig damage.

I would prob do a few act 6 runs with R1 and see how he feels.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    With suicides, yes. I’m in the same boat as you, I recently took off suicides though and he’s definitely not worth r2 in that case. Makes me question whether or not to r2 him since I don’t always run them.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,587 ★★★★★
    With suicides he’s still a beast unduped, I’d say r2 him