**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Siggestion for the game

Suggestion for the game. Wave would like to see in the game a rock to climb the star hero only valid for, hero from 1 to 3 stars each stone would have a function. Example stone to hero 1 star so can be used in hero of a star and so on. So that the stone can only be used if the hero is at maximum level and when it is used the hero advances from star to back to the minimum level. It would be interesting that being 6-star hero coming would not make so much difference. More would be very good. Surely it would be difficult to get that stone! I await the answer e-mail: Joao.jov66@gmail.com

Comments

• CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    What??
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Umm ok what?
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    Sounds like a suggestion for converting 1 star champs to 3 star via a special stone/item. Not a likely thing to happen, but perhaps some sort of absorption could occur. Hit a certain level, and your 3 star Scarlet Witch could absorb 1 star SW...which maybe levels her up a small bit.... But, if done, imagine that would be pretty far down on their backlog.... :)
  • Suggestion for the game. Hello, I would like to see in the game a stone to add a star. Only valid for, hero of 1 to 3 stars, each stone would have a function. Example: 1-star hero stone can only be used on 1-star heroes, and so on. The stone can only be used if the hero is at maximum level! And when it is used, the hero advances from 1 star to 2 stars for example, but returns to the minimum level (E1). It would be interesting because the 6-star heroes will arrive. Then it would not make so much difference. To pass a hero from 3 stars to 4 stars. More would be very good. It would certainly be difficult to get this stone! I await the answer