**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

questions for Kabam about the balance changes

1. When the announcement rolls around at some point this month and you guys share the changes you're proposing, are those changes only going to be for champions released from Annihilus to invisible woman or will they encompass all newer champions that need changes such as Diablo and some champions that arrived after Invisible woman, but it's been more than three months since their release and they're already well and truly in the basic pool?

2. Do you only intend to buff characters that are GLARINGLY BAD, or even awful in the case of Ebony Maw, or do you guys also intend to give certain champions that are slightly lacking, a bit of a nudge (Mysterio and Ronin for example), to make them slightly better.

I don't want to say I speak for the community but I and I would assume a decent portion of the community would love for these questions to be answered. Thanks so much guys!

Comments

• RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    They have stated that anything after the buffs announced (meaning not Namor), that they would only make small balance changes (think Sentry). I don't really know which post had said this, but this is what I've seen so far.