**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Could we get an update onthe "Next Series" bug?

JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Member Posts: 301 ★★
A couple of updates ago, Kabam did a major redesign of the arena system. It was great, and one of the things that helped a lot was the "Next Series" button that comes up at the end of a series. This is a time saver, and it helps avoid going into the wrong arena when your eyes are crossing from so much grinding. It's a good addition.

However, it stops working after the player reaches the last milestone. Someone asked about this, and we were told this this is a bug, it's not the way the designers intended. Great!

I was very surprised that it wasn't fixed in the last update. It seems like one of those incredibly easy fixes that programmers love, where you just change one line of code and you're done.

Can you tell us if this will be fixed in the next update? Thanks.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,963 ★★★★★
    Also there is a bug when sometimes after clicking e "Next Series" button, somehow it goes to the 1 vs 1 arena instead of the arena we were doing points
  • The_OneThe_One Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    If you don't claim the last milestone the "next series" button will stay there until the end of the arena.
    Just claim it when you're finished
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Also there is a bug when sometimes after clicking e "Next Series" button, somehow it goes to the 1 vs 1 arena instead of the arena we were doing points

I am seeing this too. Did not realise it was a bug. I thought I went to the 1v1.

• Rogue42Rogue42 Member Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    If you bothered to read the patch notes you'd know that they are fixing it in 15.0.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,387 ★★★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    If you bothered to read the patch notes you'd know that they are fixing it in 15.0.

what he said.... would be handy if people read stuff.... then they might actually not ask stupid questions.....
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Member Posts: 301 ★★
    Yes, it would be good if people read stuff.

For example, you guys could read the date on the original post. I asked this before those patch notes came out.
  • wray1976wray1976 Member Posts: 459 ★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    Rogue42 wrote: »

what he said.... would be handy if people read stuff.... then they might actually not ask stupid questions.....

Check the date of the post before talking out of turn. This was prior to patch notes being released.