**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First 5* of 2020 what do y'all think?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★

I've heard mixed reviews on Human Torch can someone enlighten me.

Comments

• Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    He is a really good champion
    Obviously he can be better(buff is yet to come)

He makes life like a hell for mystic champions because fighting mystic champions causes human torch to apply nova flames and smolder which both deal insane amounts of energy damage to the opponent
    He can reverse healing off opponents which can be incinerated (check youtube for that)
    He has incinerate,coldsnap & frostbite immunity, so freezer burn node can't even touch human torch
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    He's a great mystic killer
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    And my first champ in 2020 was...Diablo.
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    solmyrair said:

And my first champ in 2020 was...Diablo.

Antman for me 😂
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    You can one shot a 5/65 Korg Alliance War Boss with the small health and attack boosts when activating Flame On. I have done it myself and I am an average player.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s amazing for mystics and fights that have energy damage or when he has his pre fight active, in a normal fight with none of that he’s ok but nothing special, he’s also a good regen counter
  • I got rouge
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Nick1109 said:

I've heard mixed reviews on Human Torch can someone enlighten me.

That's awesome man, even without is buff I still want him after seeing Seatins takedown of Wolverine with him and some of Lagacy's clips with him
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Luis544 said:

I got rouge

I want Rogue so bad!
  • Congrats! Leveled mine a few months ago and have been really enjoying him. He's great against Mystics and champs that deal a lot of energy damage. His pre-fight ability gives him ways around nodes like Masochism or Debuff Immune. The Power Sting from his Nova Flames is nothing to scoff at either. I've had a fair number of fights end from an opponent dropping while trying to launch a special attack.