**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

2 Map 5 members needed.

Hello ladies and gentlemen! We are currently looking for 2 members that can handle map 5. We have a good group of respectful, mature, and active members. We are each helpful and at the same time we are open to being helped. If your tired of disrespectful alliances that dont understand we all have lives, we are the alliance for you. Our goal is to run map 3 in bg3, map 4 in bg2 and map 5 in bg1. We are just 2 members shy of running map 5. We require no donations, but we do use line app for communication purposes. We only run 2 bgs in war cause not everyone likes to do war, but AQ is a must. If you are interested please look me up @ kidtoby1978 on line app or just add me in MCOC @ kidtoby.

Comments

• Options
    KidtobyKidtoby Posts: 6
    edited January 2020
    It says that our alliance is Christian based, but that doesn't mean you have to be a Christian to join. It simply means to be respectful and mature. Me, I am a Christian and I dont judge anyone. I do believe that everyone deserves respect though.