**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R5 cosmic gem

I got a r5 cosmic gem as well as a 2016 r4 cosmic gem.. I also have a cosmic ag. I don’t have a lot of options. I have r5 venom domino and cap iw with aegon at r4. Who would you take to r5 and why. If they are not awakened would you use an ag on them? I have 100% variant 2 and act 5. I have cavalier title and have not done lol at all.

R5 cosmic gem 25 votes

The champion sig 20
0%
Hela sig 20
0%
Venom the duck
24%
Hammerbro_64Duke_Silver10or_StrongFhfjghhggggjfhfjgThicco_ModeBonzodavid 6 votes
Phenix
4%
Spity68 1 vote
Cull obsidian
8%
MiStaLovaPyrda 2 votes
Carnage
0%
Angela
0%
Wait for an eternity for Hyperion Medusa or Corvus
64%
Mcord11758zuffyMityAntHSenpaiThecurlerSpiderCoolsWorknprogressTaZ_4178ChineseChampion868KiwiyaarrrBruinsfan8510TankRichardsonTivjyotPHJfinTheInfintyPablo276 16 votes

Comments

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Hold it

But if I had to choose 1 of that group, for it it would be vtd but I have passed him over as a r5 option multiple times
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I have a R4 VTD and R5 Hyperion before I got Corvus and venom. I say wait for Hyperion or Corvus.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Thanks to those who answered already! I wanted to include my r4 roster as well..
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    2016 gem can be used on carnage (or save it for Venom)
    I have venom at r5 already. A big reason I wanna go ahead and use it is prestige. My alliance is very aq focused and I fall just below mid way on my prestige. I also don’t want to waist it on someone I won’t ever use
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    If you are looking for prestige awaken Phoenix and r5 her. Drop as many stones into as possible.

Another option is r5 the champion not great prestige but better then venom/domino/capiw and a defender.

Or something fun...awaken vtd and r5 him. His damage output can be just as good as hypes and corvus. But his prestige is a toilet.

All solid options, really depends on how patient you are or how you want to play the game.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Venom the duck
    Jaded said:

Another option is r5 the champion not great prestige but better then venom/domino/capiw and a defender.

I was about to be very confused at your belief that Champion is better than Venom Dom or CAIW, then I realized you meant prestige.

To the OP, VtD is pretty much the only option worth considering unless you really enjoy playing hela and have her playstyle down.

I would wait on someone like Sparkles Hype or Corvus. You won’t regret waiting (unless you decide VtD)
    Thanks guys I think I’ll hold off for now and maybe rng will bless me with hype lol let me get my tin foil hat out
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Please don’t awaken Phoenix, don’t rank 5 her, don’t even rank 2 her,and don’t use your Sig stones on her

Say that to all those that have her ranked up for prestige...smh. Some people live under a rock in this game. Not everyone has Doom, surfer, namor and etc... once people start talking about ranking up for potential prestige increases Thor Rags and Phoenix are go to older champs that can help someone in that area.

Jaded said:

I was about to be very confused at your belief that Champion is better than Venom Dom or CAIW, then I realized you meant prestige.
    😂😂 Heavens no.