**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Lose Yourself to the Abyss!

11819202224

Comments

  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    @Bajjsbwuqjw I'm glad you brought an alternative to the table because not everybody has those champions and so did @xNig. Do not let someone's opinion who we're not even sure completed it themselves deter you.

    I have the 4 horsemen with the exception of Dr. Doom and I have r5 Sym Supremem but I would like as many options as possible and we haven't even begun to scratch the surface on who is good for AOL. Its a lot of health so I understand people wanting to stick with what we know is good but a different perspective can only help.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Jaded said:

    Jaded said:

    i Just did my first clear and wanted to share some intel for you guys. this may help others

    R5 Starlord took 9 matches very well
    R5 Magik dealt well with medusa, marvel, VTD, Hyperion, Champion, Cull Obsidian
    Void was pretty good against Mephiso, Mordo, Joe Fixit
    Corvus took Missions against omega, Ghost, Iron man=4Missions for Boss
    5Th was Blade as a secure against Invisible but was Trash choice...he has nothing left in Abyss. Dont take him ever


    Starlord needed 3 Revives on Thing due perfect gameplay
    Starlord took 80% away from omega and finished with corvus
    Starlod took 5 Revives against Quake..you have to be very good against her SP! and its fine
    Magik dealt well enough against medusa but of course SS, Morni would ve been better
    Void melted down mephisto in 5 Revives
    MAgik was awesome against Marvel but make sure you heal her up to keep up in the first minutes with Limbo uptime and surviving. this took 7 Revives. Marvel takes insane damage through limbo
    Starlord took 80% from ghost and Corvus finished
    Corvus took iron man pretty well down...it was maybe 5-6 revives
    I took Void and let joe fixit make his double down hearts, reversed regen and this fight was pretty good
    Started with void against mordo but starlord was lot better against him.nothing scarry
    Magik with MD5 just spams endless SP3 against VTD. just make sure first push him to sp1 after nullify and do it in a loop...sp3 does 50k damage everytime. you just 3 hit sp3 3 hit sp3
    Howard the duck...Starlord needed maybe 10 heavies to take all the charges away and dealt near 1.5 mil damage per RUN. nothing scarry.
    Hyperion went down with magik also pretty well. just rotate sp2 with sp1,constant powerlock and nullify to make sure he nevver goes unstop.
    Champion was even easier, just always nullify his 1 furry and he will never go above, neither ever unstop or regen
    Cyclops was lot easier compared to lol cyclops. whoever has ll 100 he will have easy time here. Starlord took 3-4 revives for him
    Loki was also good with starlord and took 4-5 revives because of huge health pool
    Aegon deactivates starlords sig abillity, only specials scale. just make sure you keep up kombo and use sp2. he will go down for sure

    now the invisible...the special case
    her shield is extreme...i found out that sp3 ignores her shield and still does normal damage.
    you will have to activate willpower+reasonate and she goes really well.use specials as u like, willpower compensates all the sting damage. Starlord did her very well. Starlords sp3 can deal 50k damage even if her shield is on

    Cull obsidian was a duckwalk with magik spamming sp1, make sure he uses sp1 to reactivate all the bufs.

    the Boss

    i had r2 Corvus with 4 missions and could deal somewhere 300k damage per run. he was not that horrible tbh.
    you will have to revive 25-30 times. yes he does evade but not that crazy

    So much wrong with this, I really hope people don’t get hope reading this. Do not trust anyone that says “void melted down mephisto in 5 revives”.

    It’s some kind of joke when someone thinks that is good. Compared to other options of a solo. I didn’t do the math, but I’m sure this guy used 100+ revives. Just because this “team” can get through fights doesn’t make them viable for it. Star lord r5 on his roster explains everything needed to know about this guy. No one with any comprehension would have a r5 star lord.
    Proud owner of a Rank 5 5* SL here, I’ve had zero regrets taking him to rank 5 so far over a year later.
    Please explain to me in detail everything there is to know about me, I might learn something new about myself..........probably not, but I’ll give it a shot.
    Good for you. Pointless rank up that benefits nothing.
    I would think there is more to me than above mentioned line, I might be wrong though.
    How about I consult with you first before I take another champ up too rank 5, some1 like og Ultron perhaps?

    More ot with regards to the Abyss, since we’re getting way offtopic: Instead of NF, could KM work against IW?
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,283 ★★★★★

    Jaded said:

    Jaded said:

    i Just did my first clear and wanted to share some intel for you guys. this may help others

    R5 Starlord took 9 matches very well
    R5 Magik dealt well with medusa, marvel, VTD, Hyperion, Champion, Cull Obsidian
    Void was pretty good against Mephiso, Mordo, Joe Fixit
    Corvus took Missions against omega, Ghost, Iron man=4Missions for Boss
    5Th was Blade as a secure against Invisible but was Trash choice...he has nothing left in Abyss. Dont take him ever


    Starlord needed 3 Revives on Thing due perfect gameplay
    Starlord took 80% away from omega and finished with corvus
    Starlod took 5 Revives against Quake..you have to be very good against her SP! and its fine
    Magik dealt well enough against medusa but of course SS, Morni would ve been better
    Void melted down mephisto in 5 Revives
    MAgik was awesome against Marvel but make sure you heal her up to keep up in the first minutes with Limbo uptime and surviving. this took 7 Revives. Marvel takes insane damage through limbo
    Starlord took 80% from ghost and Corvus finished
    Corvus took iron man pretty well down...it was maybe 5-6 revives
    I took Void and let joe fixit make his double down hearts, reversed regen and this fight was pretty good
    Started with void against mordo but starlord was lot better against him.nothing scarry
    Magik with MD5 just spams endless SP3 against VTD. just make sure first push him to sp1 after nullify and do it in a loop...sp3 does 50k damage everytime. you just 3 hit sp3 3 hit sp3
    Howard the duck...Starlord needed maybe 10 heavies to take all the charges away and dealt near 1.5 mil damage per RUN. nothing scarry.
    Hyperion went down with magik also pretty well. just rotate sp2 with sp1,constant powerlock and nullify to make sure he nevver goes unstop.
    Champion was even easier, just always nullify his 1 furry and he will never go above, neither ever unstop or regen
    Cyclops was lot easier compared to lol cyclops. whoever has ll 100 he will have easy time here. Starlord took 3-4 revives for him
    Loki was also good with starlord and took 4-5 revives because of huge health pool
    Aegon deactivates starlords sig abillity, only specials scale. just make sure you keep up kombo and use sp2. he will go down for sure

    now the invisible...the special case
    her shield is extreme...i found out that sp3 ignores her shield and still does normal damage.
    you will have to activate willpower+reasonate and she goes really well.use specials as u like, willpower compensates all the sting damage. Starlord did her very well. Starlords sp3 can deal 50k damage even if her shield is on

    Cull obsidian was a duckwalk with magik spamming sp1, make sure he uses sp1 to reactivate all the bufs.

    the Boss

    i had r2 Corvus with 4 missions and could deal somewhere 300k damage per run. he was not that horrible tbh.
    you will have to revive 25-30 times. yes he does evade but not that crazy

    So much wrong with this, I really hope people don’t get hope reading this. Do not trust anyone that says “void melted down mephisto in 5 revives”.

    It’s some kind of joke when someone thinks that is good. Compared to other options of a solo. I didn’t do the math, but I’m sure this guy used 100+ revives. Just because this “team” can get through fights doesn’t make them viable for it. Star lord r5 on his roster explains everything needed to know about this guy. No one with any comprehension would have a r5 star lord.
    Proud owner of a Rank 5 5* SL here, I’ve had zero regrets taking him to rank 5 so far over a year later.
    Please explain to me in detail everything there is to know about me, I might learn something new about myself..........probably not, but I’ll give it a shot.
    Good for you. Pointless rank up that benefits nothing.
    I would think there is more to me than above mentioned line, I might be wrong though.
    How about I consult with you first before I take another champ up too rank 5, some1 like og Ultron perhaps?

    More ot with regards to the Abyss, since we’re getting way offtopic: Instead of NF, could KM work against IW?
    Tried him and yes, it does work but you'll take quite a few revives and you'll have to go HAM against her. Tank her SP3 with your SP2 and if you brought Void along, KM can gradually chip down IW on 20% free revives due to the synergy.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    xNig said:

    Jaded said:

    Jaded said:

    i Just did my first clear and wanted to share some intel for you guys. this may help others

    R5 Starlord took 9 matches very well
    R5 Magik dealt well with medusa, marvel, VTD, Hyperion, Champion, Cull Obsidian
    Void was pretty good against Mephiso, Mordo, Joe Fixit
    Corvus took Missions against omega, Ghost, Iron man=4Missions for Boss
    5Th was Blade as a secure against Invisible but was Trash choice...he has nothing left in Abyss. Dont take him ever


    Starlord needed 3 Revives on Thing due perfect gameplay
    Starlord took 80% away from omega and finished with corvus
    Starlod took 5 Revives against Quake..you have to be very good against her SP! and its fine
    Magik dealt well enough against medusa but of course SS, Morni would ve been better
    Void melted down mephisto in 5 Revives
    MAgik was awesome against Marvel but make sure you heal her up to keep up in the first minutes with Limbo uptime and surviving. this took 7 Revives. Marvel takes insane damage through limbo
    Starlord took 80% from ghost and Corvus finished
    Corvus took iron man pretty well down...it was maybe 5-6 revives
    I took Void and let joe fixit make his double down hearts, reversed regen and this fight was pretty good
    Started with void against mordo but starlord was lot better against him.nothing scarry
    Magik with MD5 just spams endless SP3 against VTD. just make sure first push him to sp1 after nullify and do it in a loop...sp3 does 50k damage everytime. you just 3 hit sp3 3 hit sp3
    Howard the duck...Starlord needed maybe 10 heavies to take all the charges away and dealt near 1.5 mil damage per RUN. nothing scarry.
    Hyperion went down with magik also pretty well. just rotate sp2 with sp1,constant powerlock and nullify to make sure he nevver goes unstop.
    Champion was even easier, just always nullify his 1 furry and he will never go above, neither ever unstop or regen
    Cyclops was lot easier compared to lol cyclops. whoever has ll 100 he will have easy time here. Starlord took 3-4 revives for him
    Loki was also good with starlord and took 4-5 revives because of huge health pool
    Aegon deactivates starlords sig abillity, only specials scale. just make sure you keep up kombo and use sp2. he will go down for sure

    now the invisible...the special case
    her shield is extreme...i found out that sp3 ignores her shield and still does normal damage.
    you will have to activate willpower+reasonate and she goes really well.use specials as u like, willpower compensates all the sting damage. Starlord did her very well. Starlords sp3 can deal 50k damage even if her shield is on

    Cull obsidian was a duckwalk with magik spamming sp1, make sure he uses sp1 to reactivate all the bufs.

    the Boss

    i had r2 Corvus with 4 missions and could deal somewhere 300k damage per run. he was not that horrible tbh.
    you will have to revive 25-30 times. yes he does evade but not that crazy

    So much wrong with this, I really hope people don’t get hope reading this. Do not trust anyone that says “void melted down mephisto in 5 revives”.

    It’s some kind of joke when someone thinks that is good. Compared to other options of a solo. I didn’t do the math, but I’m sure this guy used 100+ revives. Just because this “team” can get through fights doesn’t make them viable for it. Star lord r5 on his roster explains everything needed to know about this guy. No one with any comprehension would have a r5 star lord.
    Proud owner of a Rank 5 5* SL here, I’ve had zero regrets taking him to rank 5 so far over a year later.
    Please explain to me in detail everything there is to know about me, I might learn something new about myself..........probably not, but I’ll give it a shot.
    Good for you. Pointless rank up that benefits nothing.
    I would think there is more to me than above mentioned line, I might be wrong though.
    How about I consult with you first before I take another champ up too rank 5, some1 like og Ultron perhaps?

    More ot with regards to the Abyss, since we’re getting way offtopic: Instead of NF, could KM work against IW?
    Tried him and yes, it does work but you'll take quite a few revives and you'll have to go HAM against her. Tank her SP3 with your SP2 and if you brought Void along, KM can gradually chip down IW on 20% free revives due to the synergy.
    Thanks 👍 Good to hear it can work seeing as I don’t have NF, but I do have a rank 5 KM.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

    Can u do 300k+ damage with aegon against collector until he kills you?i doubt that

    Every method against himmis a unitman sollution in my.opinion

    Boosted 4 mission r2 corvus does 10k crits and sp2 goes above 100k total

    It took me 1200 units to kill him

    You absolutely can do far more than 300k with aegon in one go. Just gotta use getting hit while charging your heavy to stack a bunch of fury and you're doing well over 100k in one combo
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,283 ★★★★★

    Can u do 300k+ damage with aegon against collector until he kills you?i doubt that

    Every method against himmis a unitman sollution in my.opinion

    Boosted 4 mission r2 corvus does 10k crits and sp2 goes above 100k total

    It took me 1200 units to kill him

    You absolutely can do far more than 300k with aegon in one go. Just gotta use getting hit while charging your heavy to stack a bunch of fury and you're doing well over 100k in one combo
    What bro wnp said.

    Aegon cheese is by far the most efficient way to unitman down the collector. 500k-1m per fight if you do it right and are a scrub at evading his specials.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Hello Kabam,

    Don't know if anyone submitted this, but Symbiote Supreme don't act like Doom against Cull Obsidian in the Abyss !

    It is said that each time you nullify a buff, Cull will take 1% of damage.

    With Doom, and its SP1, you can nullify up to 3 buff, taking away up to 3% life of Cull.
    With Symbiote supreme and its Chton's Cunning you can nullify all the buff. So i waited for Cull to do its Sp1 in order to nullify the 10 buffs he gains... I was telling to myself that the fight would be quicker this way >:)

    But after doing my SP3 and activating Chton's Cunning, i nullified all the 10 buffs but only dealt 1% of damage instead of the 10% it should have been...
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Stellar said:

    Hello Kabam,

    Don't know if anyone submitted this, but Symbiote Supreme don't act like Doom against Cull Obsidian in the Abyss !

    It is said that each time you nullify a buff, Cull will take 1% of damage.

    With Doom, and its SP1, you can nullify up to 3 buff, taking away up to 3% life of Cull.
    With Symbiote supreme and its Chton's Cunning you can nullify all the buff. So i waited for Cull to do its Sp1 in order to nullify the 10 buffs he gains... I was telling to myself that the fight would be quicker this way >:)

    But after doing my SP3 and activating Chton's Cunning, i nullified all the 10 buffs but only dealt 1% of damage instead of the 10% it should have been...


  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★

    Can u do 300k+ damage with aegon against collector until he kills you?i doubt that

    Every method against himmis a unitman sollution in my.opinion

    Boosted 4 mission r2 corvus does 10k crits and sp2 goes above 100k total

    It took me 1200 units to kill him

    Hey, don’t bring my TJF into this! She was only there for the annoying Cosmics, no way no how was I going to use her vs Collector ;)
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

    Can u do 300k+ damage with aegon against collector until he kills you?i doubt that

    Every method against himmis a unitman sollution in my.opinion

    Boosted 4 mission r2 corvus does 10k crits and sp2 goes above 100k total

    It took me 1200 units to kill him

    Umm ya?
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

    Seatin used 4k with top team..i used 6k with this team...all inwant to say is...aegon and co is not a must have. It can be done with others.


    And when you say it should be clear about me if i have r5 lord..my dear..i have everything on 100% till abyss...you are taking the wrong turn here

    Also seatin used that team when playing on a livestream, without suicides and going in blind. He couldve saved a lot more resources(against cull for example) and with hindsight he wouldve done much better on plenty of fights. Also you havent taken into consideration the skill difference. I have seen people complete it with 3k units with the 4 horsemen. Also fury is easily the least useful out of all these and is also the consensus so no idea why you would say hes overrated.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

    If you use brains and are skilled enough abyss is doable for reasonable units...thats all i say


    And hell no u dont need doom and aegon for that


    Literally no one said you need them...however I will say if you arent in a top alliance going for prestige then its not worth going for it without any of the 4 horsemen and you likely have different content to complete
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

    Have they fixed Star Lord's shock damage on sp2?

    I did my whole LOL 100% with SL as main in 2017. Might be time to dust him off.

    I believe not yet.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

    Only because i completet him.without aegon you think i play aomewhere in silver 2 dont u?

    I have 20 5r5 and 2 6r2

    Uh what...? I am saying you are extremely skilled so the 6k units isnt a great average for those who dont have the 4 horsemen.
  • Options
    mojo better
  • Options
    JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    @Kabam Miike Any idea when you plan to announce the first batch of Legends title earners for Abyss, if the entire 300 slots aren't already taken? The initial post said that it would be reviewed after a few weeks initially and then in the future monthly as necessary.

    I would like to know because I'd hate to use my generic awakening gem, only to pull the same class from the rewarded AG Crystal.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Just finished my first run through the Abyss last night. I’ll post a breakdown at some point if anyone is interested. Spent a total of 80 units to complete it. Yes you read that right.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Werewrym said:

    Just finished my first run through the Abyss last night. I’ll post a breakdown at some point if anyone is interested. Spent a total of 80 units to complete it. Yes you read that right.

    How many revives?
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

    Werewrym said:

    Just finished my first run through the Abyss last night. I’ll post a breakdown at some point if anyone is interested. Spent a total of 80 units to complete it. Yes you read that right.

    How many revives?
    Had about 80 from the lunar event
  • Options
    UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    Did Kabam confirm they will remove all merced runs from top 300?

    There are many runs that were outsourced to mercs as usual and these accounts will get rewarded instead of legit ones if it’s not looked into

    Please compare device IDs that were doing the Abyss fights vs regular day to day game modes (aq/aw etc) for all top 300 finishers
Sign In or Register to comment.