**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A wasted opportunity for Kabam

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
This isn't a hate post or even bashing the game or Kabam.

But with this recent exploit, they missed an opportunity to do good. I didn't do it either, so not a sulking post.

With all the backlash on 6* additions (not from myself, games at least up until 2020 so obviously it's gonna expand)

But we were reassured that 4* shards and 5* shards along with rank up materials will be much more accessible.

What they could have done.... took the player who exploited this the most and gave that amount of shards etc and rewards to all players, this would of shown that the statement was true... okay maybe if he did it 100 times forget it, but times the rewards by 10 and pass that to all players.

This would have backed up their statement, I mean no point saying things will be more accessible by then selling them in deals, as that isn't too fair.

Anyway, just thought they would of been huge praise and admiration for a move like this and it was missed, and now the opportunity to do something has passed.

Comments

• Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    I believe what they meant by "more accessible" was to have additional ways to earn increased amounts of shards, not turn this into a malfunctioning ATM that drowned everybody in free resources.

Don't get me wrong, as a member of a "retired" alliance who is only collecting 5* shards while waiting for specific champs to be added to the regular crystals, I would've loved for this scenario to be true, but let's not get carried away.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    That would be over 100 thousand 5 star shard, 70 thousand four star shards, dozens of t2 alphas, dozens of t4 basics and dozens of t4ccs worth of shards given to every player and thats just stupid, thats not doing good thats breaking the game.
  • Options
    JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Although i agree it would have been nice to see some sort of compensation for this recent screw up, what your asking is way out in left field. I think something along the lines of 500 4* & 1000 5* shards with some gold and energy refills would have had a decent response from the player base well not ruining the "integrity" of the game. i use quotes on integrity because it doesn't seem like kabam has any in recent weeks
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    They stopped trying a long time ago. Screw the exploit what about the 5 server outages
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Yeah I didn't realise the extent to which the exploit was done.

I wasn't talking about game breaking marerials anyway haha. Maybe a 5* or half and whatever
  • Options
    JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    @Mcord11758 , I have been saying for a bit now that we stopped seeing compensation around the time netmarble finalized their acquisition of the vancouver studio