**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nick fury vs Blade

Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
Which champion is better at the current state of the game? I want to rank 5 1 of them

Nick fury vs Blade 31 votes

Blade
3%
Killmonger988 1 vote
Nick fury
96%
noyZzzMohit_7AlurvianCassyLordRaymond3TheSquish671RockypantherxEasytigerTaylorphil56201CtuchikmonomuggVampi007AlexAvalonSaru2244EinfachSoWade420wilson69Owl_0wlSummoner2003slacker 30 votes

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    Is ther dups or not
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Nick fury
    If both are awakened, fury over blade.
    If only blade is awakened, then blade.
    if neither is awakened, wait.

Don't get me wrong- Blade still has a lot of viable use and life yet in the current meta of the game. He was one of my first r5's, but he often takes a back seat in most everything to Fury or others (depending on content, nodes + path) He can still shred dudes up, and that regen on demand is extremely nice to have.

But overall, Fury has more utility, can output more bleed damage, and doesnt necessarily require synergies from specific champs for what he needs to do, but if you do bring along any of his synergies your entire team benefits (or even benefits from simply having Fury on your team)
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    Nick fury
    I'm planning to take Nick Fury to R5 this week, just waiting for some T2A. the guy is a beast. probably the best evade counter. blade is also good and probably with more sustainability because of his awakened ability, but still I'd say Nick Fury. I'm facing same decision since i have both of them at R4 and both awakened
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Nick fury
    Way better synergies.

i will go with night thrasher by the time.
  • Options
    Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    Thanks all for ur replies, I have a skill awakening gem and both of them are unduped right now at r3, I will rank up to rank 5 nick fury, I think blade is still very useful and have a better sustainability but it seems nick fury is better :p