**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ive legit gone back and forth for days tryna decide. Help

Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
edited January 2020 in Strategy and Tips

I've got the resources to r5 my first five star but I cannot decide and it's driving me nuts. Help. Also comment a name of any five star you think I should take to r4 as I have resources to take any champ even from r1-r4
I currently just finished achieving cavalier so I'm on 6.2 also I've yet to delve into variants is my roster good enough for that yet?

Ive legit gone back and forth for days tryna decide. Help 34 votes

Omega Red sig 200
58%
RagamugginGunnerShrimkinsadqqedfyvrJim0172LibralonixDonnymeijTheRealmKeeperWooziemishfuVOLK1902Speedro420dot_dittoLucasjones_98Wade420wilson69H3t3rGinjabredMonstaSheDroveMeHereSoar2878Unlessgroundedmaster20005 20 votes
Annihilus
0%
Corvus glaive
29%
Haji_SaabnoyGAM3RGUYJohnyzeroLordRaymond3AnthinhoAlexAvalonOwl_0wlNah01NerdNerdNerd1 10 votes
Void sig 60
2%
Sharperthanyou 1 vote
Angela
0%
Domino
8%
Archdemon_ZeezoosTheNickster20 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    What content are you trying to do. You need to provide more information otherwise people are just going to vote for their favorite champ.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Omega Red sig 200
    OR is a great 1st choice for r5 and you already have him sig 200.
  • Options

I've got the resources to r5 my first five star but I cannot decide and it's driving me nuts. Help. Also comment a name of any five star you think I should take to r4 as I have resources to take any champ even from r1-r4

Editing now.
  • Options
    Oddly enough I'm leaning towards annihilus. Y'all laugh but I absolutely wreck stuff with him. 6.1 basically all on his back. I've gotten very good at timing the stifles and I'm steady at an sp2 doing 30000
  • Options
    Ycats said:

What content are you trying to do. You need to provide more information otherwise people are just going to vote for their favorite champ.

I edited it. What you thinking I should do
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Quick thoughts regarding R5 rankup:

- Omega fantastic choice to R5 if you run suicides
    - Quake would be the best choice to R5 if you don't run suicides, and if you can play her well
    - Void is good enough at R4
    - Corvus at R5 with suicides still works in 6.2, and in 6.3 with smart play - without suicides still great for AQ/AW, up to you whether you want to rank him
    - Domino at R5 would be fantastic for 100% variant 2 if you had Rhulk and Masacre for synergies

Regarding potential R4:

- SS is still a great option for 6.2 Champion, fight still very doable with a R4 unduped
    - Fury great option for R4 (and R5) if you can get him duped
    - Sentinel at R4 can do most fights in variant 3, I did a chunk of my 100% run with him at R3
    - Thing at R4 will make initial completion of variant 2 very easy, if you have the correct synergies
    - Personally not the biggest fan of Blade or Medusa, but some there are good arguments for R4ing them also
  • Options
    Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    Omega Red sig 200
    If you are planning on running suicides, then you have to go with OR. He is a freakin beast on suicides and his synergies.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Learn Quake, do Quake

If not, Omega
  • Options
    Specifically regarding variants:

- V4 is by far the easiest, but you need 1/2/3/4 star champs to do chapters 2 and 3
    - V3 initial clear is easy with Sentinel, exploration is also quite straightforward
    - V2 initial clear easy with Thing (+full synergies) or Domino (+flaming trinity), I have a feeling you may struggle a bit with exploration
    - V1 is likely going to be quite difficult for you
  • Options

Quick thoughts regarding R5 rankup:

- Omega fantastic choice to R5 if you run suicides
    - Quake would be the best choice to R5 if you don't run suicides, and if you can play her well
    - Void is good enough at R4
    - Corvus at R5 with suicides still works in 6.2, and in 6.3 with smart play - without suicides still great for AQ/AW, up to you whether you want to rank him
    - Domino at R5 would be fantastic for 100% variant 2 if you had Rhulk and Masacre for synergies

Regarding potential R4:

- SS is still a great option for 6.2 Champion, fight still very doable with a R4 unduped
    - Fury great option for R4 (and R5) if you can get him duped
    - Sentinel at R4 can do most fights in variant 3, I did a chunk of my 100% run with him at R3
    - Thing at R4 will make initial completion of variant 2 very easy, if you have the correct synergies
    - Personally not the biggest fan of Blade or Medusa, but some there are good arguments for R4ing them also

This is really insightful I appreciate this. Just kinda bummed out that you only named one that is really worth it that I have up there lol domino is awesome tho I just ranked her to r4 but I do want to rank ss. Honestly I hate using quake and doing the quake and bake stuff. To me it seems cheap and it's boring. I wanna fight lol. Sentinel is an option cause I have a tech awakening gem
  • Options

- V4 is by far the easiest, but you need 1/2/3/4 star champs to do chapters 2 and 3
    - V3 initial clear is easy with Sentinel, exploration is also quite straightforward
    - V2 initial clear easy with Thing (+full synergies) or Domino (+flaming trinity), I have a feeling you may struggle a bit with exploration

Who is in that Trinity you mentioned other than domino. Do I have them
  • Options
    I also have a science awakening gem of that makes a difference anywhere. Along with a tech
  • Options

Domino + Red Hulk & Masacre (don't think you have them at any rarity)
  • Options
    edited January 2020

Dang nope don't have em. So is she not worth r5 without them or does she need them bad.
  • Options

Dang. I don't. So is domino not a good option without those two or she really needs them?

Dang nope don't have em. So is she not worth r5 without them or does she need them bad.
    She needs them to shine in V2, yes. Without them not really a great option as you won't get the crazy incinerates on heavy.
  • Options

Dang. I don't. So is domino not a good option without those two or she really needs them?

She needs them to shine in V2, yes. Without them not really a great option as you won't get the crazy incinerates on heavy.
    Oh okay. Noted. So if you were me you would rank up sentinel to r4 and who else.
  • Options

Oh okay. Noted. So if you were me you would rank up sentinel to r4 and who else.
    Depends on which content you're tackling next
  • Options

Well 6.2.1 is hella annoying with that global node so im thinking a variant but with my roster right now which one could I do and who's your team out of my roster you'd take in the variant if u had this.
  • Options
    Any variant you choose which one.
  • Options
    Honestly I'm taking Corvus out of my starting five. He will be a as needed champ.
  • Options
    I had in mind to run. Omega sabertooth void invisible woman Annihilus
  • Options
    But now I'm gnna put domino in place of sabertooth. But with the advice from my dude here I'm gnna rank up sentinel. Is his sig a must have? Cause if so I do have an awakening gem
  • Options
    Donnymeij said:

Omega Red for sure. I don`t know if you already have. But OR is great for act 5 exploration. He got me through 5.3 without any problems. He loses very little damage, especially at your sig, mine was only sig 60-90. With those items you can choose your next champ to start clearing Variants.

Nice nice. Yea I've cleared 100 of chap 1-2 of act five havnt tried chap 3-4 yet been busy running an alliance. Can't seem to find good members who are organised and disciplined. I've got a wonderful core of 11 members who are like fam so my time has been limited. But I'm looking to go into variant.
  • Options

Well 6.2.1 is hella annoying with that global node so im thinking a variant but with my roster right now which one could I do and who's your team out of my roster you'd take in the variant if u had this.
    The 6.2.1 lifecycle node just takes a bit of practise, not as hard as people make it out to be.

Probably variant 3 with sentinel.
  • Options

The 6.2.1 lifecycle node just takes a bit of practise, not as hard as people make it out to be.

Thank you bro one last question. Does sentinel need awakening.if so I can do it with gem but I was saving for something else
  • Options

Thank you bro one last question. Does sentinel need awakening.if so I can do it with gem but I was saving for something else
    He doesn't really need it for variant 3, he gains charges twice as fast because of the global node.
  • Options

He doesn't really need it for variant 3, he gains charges twice as fast because of the global node.
    Awesome bro thanks alot for your time and effort I really appreciate it. And I'll take sentinel up to at least rank 3. Maybe 4 if 3 don't cut it. Lol. I'll let you know how it goes.
  • Options

Awesome bro thanks alot for your time and effort I really appreciate it. And I'll take sentinel up to at least rank 3. Maybe 4 if 3 don't cut it. Lol. I'll let you know how it goes.
    No problem, happy to help, good luck.