**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Old Man Logan

Can we get this guy reworked please?
He's supposed to be a bad ass, but not in this game unfortunately :(

Maybe a holding block mechanic to pop his claws once duped and have attacks place bleeds? (Deactivate regen when claws are out, bleed reduction too).

Take distance from the pacifism charges thing?

Comments

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    BanjoTooie wrote: »
    Can we get this guy reworked please?
    He's supposed to be a bad ass, but not in this game unfortunately :(

Maybe a holding block mechanic to pop his claws once duped and have attacks place bleeds? (Deactivate regen when claws are out, bleed reduction too).

Take distance from the pacifism charges thing?

Sorry, have to disagree on this one, I think he's fine the way he is. Very high damage from berserk and when awakened can get a lot of bleed on special 2 (awesome with deep wounds). Sp1 piercing armour can easily crit at 7-10k depending on berserk buffs and he reduces bleed durations massively. And his Regen is useful if you can dodge/parry well. On the longer fights especially where he can heal up to full again if played well. When I first started using him I wasn't that impressed but over time he became my favourite of the wolverine variants and one of my favourite champs in the game. Just have to be patient to build up the pacifism and ramp up the damage.