**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Somethings gotta give!

RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
I have played for 4 and a half years. I am now uncollected and have a reasonable roster of 5 stars. But now that i have roughly 1/4 of the 5 stars available i am loosing interest. It takes way too long to build 5 star crystals...then having built one when i crack it open there is an 80 percent (at least) chance it will be someone new to my roster. Then after weeks to get a new 5 you face months of work to max him (if that is your desire for that particular champ). The items for rank 5s and 6s are like nowhere in significant amounts! I mean just not anywhere in the game! Does anyone else feel like the t2a and t4 and 5b are way too restricted? I do not understand why at this point t4b t2a and t5b remain so rare! T5c should be the only ranking item that is rare at this point. Stalling out two levels of champs or withholding them to sell to us is just wrong!

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    T5cc is the only super rare resource.
    If you need more resources move to a higher tier alliance quest ally.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    I have 60+ T4CC crystals and T4B coming out my ears (14 in overflow). 5-Star resources, less t5b are hardly rare. Post your roster for advice where to spend and what content to tackle for highest rewards return. What tier are you currently in? You should be able to buy 5+ t2a weekly with glory and 1+ t5b.
  • Hendross said:

I have 60+ T4CC crystals and T4B coming out my ears (14 in overflow). 5-Star resources, less t5b are hardly rare. Post your roster for advice where to spend and what content to tackle for highest rewards return. What tier are you currently in? You should be able to buy 5+ t2a weekly with glory and 1+ t5b.

5+ t2a?
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Yeah, I was in a map 5 alliance for a while and was stuck at a wall on resources for a while before I finally decided to take the leap into a map 6 alliance. I get enough rank up resources pretty regularly now; T2a, T5b, class cats, etc. You just need to know when you take that leap.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    I am a f2p player n playing for two yrs now. I have t2 overflowing. yes bit short on t5bc but not something of a worrying level.

most ppl lacking in resources n gold is not due to the fact of those items being rare or scarce but mostly due to unplanned usage. I do not believe that every champ we get need to be ranked up to max or even r4. all are not worthy of the rank ups. the level up events are the basic reason of ppl jumping into unplanned usage..thus wasting away resources. in lure of the free 25 units most ppl rank up even meme champs.if however u can resist that 25units trap u would actually realize that ur never short of any resources for the worthy champ.
    in fact I believe uncollected cavalier players shouldn't even max up their 4*.ppl who properly plan n upgrade their champs are never short of resources any time.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    The resources are more "easilly" obtained now with the updated on the glory store and the update cavalier calendar, not to mention the map 5 and 6 cristals and the uncollected event quest, and every now and then Kabam gives us more and more on new events. I just R5 Void and half way to R5 Hype. You probably just reached uncollected a few months and don't do map 5 or above.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Have you joined a map 6 alliance?

This. So much of this. So much T2A through map 6.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Honestly, I feel I have the opposite issue. I'm constantly in overflow with t2a and recently went into overflow with t5b so I R5 OR even though I didn't need him.

I'm just very picky with my rankups and the crystals are so diluted with straight up garbage that it's difficult to pull champs you need to advance. Sure, I could rank any old champ, but I like to rank champs that add something to my roster and help me complete new content.

I can't complain about the number of shards, because I open a lot of crystals, but a few more wouldn't hurt.