**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Squirrels vs Skrulls review

Hey guys as you all know the new event is out and many has completed it I would like to rate the difficulty 8/10 and the new store 9/10 for higher level players give the review from your view down here.

Comments

• Options
    SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    After the first pass Uncollected is much easier than last month.

Iceman in 2.2 and Nova in 3.2 are both a bit of a pain, but there aren't too many crazy nodes that I could see, and it seemed pretty straightforward. My guess is that with the best rewards behind the "acorn pay wall" they are making it more accessible so they don't piss everyone off.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    They hooked us up with a smooth easy one this time, i can dig it
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    No issues with UC completion...easier than recent months I'd say.
  • Options
    Hendross said:

No issues with UC completion...easier than recent months I'd say.

Agreed its easier than other events.
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★

Iceman in 2.2 and Nova in 3.2 are both a bit of a pain, but there aren't too many crazy nodes that I could see, and it seemed pretty straightforward. My guess is that with the best rewards behind the "acorn pay wall" they are making it more accessible so they don't piss everyone off.

Oh, that Iceman... I still shiver to the thought of that fun and interactive coldsnap damage
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Thi101 said:

Oh, that Iceman... I still shiver to the thought of that fun and interactive coldsnap damage
    Remember ice Phoenix if you were playing then? That’s the true fun and interactive coldsnap when there was only mephisto immune
  • Options
    Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Why isn't iceman cold immune himself???