**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Special calendar has not activated

I can’t see the new calendar. I’ve restarted, checked for updates and it’s not there.

Comments

• Options
    KimilKimil Posts: 84

• Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    It will show up in 2:56:47 I presume
  • Options
    @Markjv81 ah, I don’t understand why it’d show at different times for different people though. Seatin just did a live stream where his was already showing and I’m on the same time zone.
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Kimil said:

@Markjv81 ah, I don’t understand why it’d show at different times for different people though. Seatin just did a live stream where his was already showing and I’m on the same time zone.

Ahh, that’s a fair point and one I didn’t realise, if that’s the case then should show for everyone. I just checked and I don’t have it either.
  • Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Kimil said:

So you watched his livestream, but didn’t hear him explaining why he got special calendar?
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    wait till 4PM PST
  • Options
    SknZn said:

Kimil said:

So you watched his livestream, but didn’t hear him explaining why he got special calendar?
    Nope, just saw he’d done it.
  • Options
    It’s showing now anyway, no big deal, was just a little curious.