**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it possible to become uncollected with my current roster?

So, my account is 3 months old and I’m not in a rush to go uncollected at all. However, some of my friends are telling me that I could do it with my roster but I’m not very skilled, so I don’t think so. Any tips on who gto work on in order to make uncollected a little easier?

These are currently my top champs.

Comments

• Options
    MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    i don't think so
  • Options
    luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229

i don't think so

Any tips on what to improve in order to be able to do it?
  • Options
    Whodis said:

With a lot of units and revives sure
    I’ve been through it with worse

If I don’t have enough units and/or revivals, then you’d say it’s better to wait?

• Options
    Whodis said:

i don't think so

Any tips on what to improve in order to be able to do it?
    What does your whole team look like?
    This is currently my best/highest PI attack team.

• Options
    Whodis said:

Whodis said:

With a lot of units and revives sure
    I’ve been through it with worse

If I don’t have enough units and/or revivals, then you’d say it’s better to wait?

I would wait a bit
    But if you’re talking about the collector fight then I would save up and do EQ 100% along with the side events to help your roster a bit
    If getting there is a different story, I would recommend just doing a quest and trying to avoid using resources
    If you start one and go to the boss and all your champs die, unless you know you can take the boss down in a revive or two then I would back out farm pots then go back in
    Later
    Thanks for the tips! Would you recommend that I fully explore act 4 in order to help me build a better roster before getting to uncollected? Would you mind me asking how long you took to get uncollected after creating your account? I feel kinda bad for not being uncollected yet but I consider my account reasonably new.
  • Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★
    edited January 2020
    100% act 4 takes forever, but will let you R4 one of your 5stars plus you’ll add another 10+ mastery upgrades and uncollected will be cake after that
  • Options
    Crumb3307 said:

100% act 4 takes forever, but will let you R4 one of your 5stars plus you’ll add another 10+ mastery upgrades and uncollected will be cake after that

I’m nowhere skilled enough to get uncollected with only two 4* maxed out + three 5* below rank 4 so I guess that would help me a lot. Although I’d be losing many great rewards till then.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Definitely. You can do it, it's possible with 4/40 and above champions, I did it myself and I'm nowhere near a good player.

You'll face some difficulties in 5.2.4 and 5.2.5. and The Collector will eat a good 2-3 40% team revives. But it's doable and you should try to get Uncollected as soon as possible. Go for it👍, if you face any roadblocks, we're here at the forums to help you.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    It would probably be very hard, but I think it can be done with a reasonable amount of units and/or stashed revs and pots. Here's the team I did it with originally. 300 units spent on team revs. Sparky was the only 4/40.

If you haven't gotten past 5.2.4 yet, I would give it a test run and see how you do. That's the first big test, and a roadblock for many in Act 5.
  • Options
    KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    level up you account to lvl60, do some extra masteries, grind arenas (save units), do daily quests for revives, farm them and explore act4 that is possible with your account. CapIW and Warlock will help you with 5.1. Rank them up at least to r3 that is not so hard. Also r3 - r4 your 5* stark spidy, he is my best choice for the collector fight. do 10 poises and then hit him as much as you can after his heavy. Also if you have heimdal, reserve him one spot, it can guarrante you some extra time with harder fights , because the rest of the team will be indestructible for a few seconds before they are being KOed. But everything depends on your skills and time you can invest into the game
  • Options
    ẞlооd said:

It would probably be very hard, but I think it can be done with a reasonable amount of units and/or stashed revs and pots. Here's the team I did it with originally. 300 units spent on team revs. Sparky was the only 4/40.

If you haven't gotten past 5.2.4 yet, I would give it a test run and see how you do. That's the first big test, and a roadblock for many in Act 5.

I haven’t finished act 4 yet (I’m on the last chapter and I’m not having any troubles so far) cause I was too focused on event quests, AW and AQ. So I don’t have any comparison since, apparently, act 5 is tremendously more difficult than act 4.
  • Options
    Ktashak said:

level up you account to lvl60, do some extra masteries, grind arenas (save units), do daily quests for revives, farm them and explore act4 that is possible with your account. CapIW and Warlock will help you with 5.1. Rank them up at least to r3 that is not so hard. Also r3 - r4 your 5* stark spidy, he is my best choice for the collector fight. do 10 poises and then hit him as much as you can after his heavy. Also if you have heimdal, reserve him one spot, it can guarrante you some extra time with harder fights , because the rest of the team will be indestructible for a few seconds before they are being KOed. But everything depends on your skills and time you can invest into the game

Thank you so much for these amazing advices. I mean, I’m not very much skilled, to be honest. My biggest problem right now is getting those T4C, specially tech ones. I’m really looking forward to rank those 5* but the resources are so hard to get.

• Options
    Ktashak said:

Would you recommend that I fully explore act 4 before getting to act 5?
  • Options

Ktashak said:

i did that. it's easier, you can get some extra skills and rank-up material needed + XP that you need for leveling up and get some extra mastery points. For t4 catalysts - there is one 2day arena approx every week with 2M points that guarantees you 2x fully formed t4 basic catalysts. The class catalysts you can buy from greater glory crystals after every AQ week. Find an alliance that does at least 3x5xmap4 that can help you to get these class catalysts quicker
  • Options
    Ktashak said:

Ktashak said:

i did that. it's easier, you can get some extra skills and rank-up material needed + XP that you need for leveling up and get some extra mastery points. For t4 catalysts - there is one 2day arena approx every week with 2M points that guarantees you 2x fully formed t4 basic catalysts. The class catalysts you can buy from greater glory crystals after every AQ week. Find an alliance that does at least 3x5xmap4 that can help you to get these class catalysts quicker
    Speaking of which, any masteries setup you would recommend?
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    These champs are more than enough to get it down. I dont know what everyone is talking about. I did it with champs like max 4* HE and Thor.

Maxbe rank up warlock and try it then just to be extra sure. The biggest problem will be bane. So practise vs that moonknight (he is the first bane champ). Its hard at the start but it will get a lot easier over time.
    Sunspot and Warlock have long Sp animations so it will be easier to transfere it back.

If I remember right 5.1.1 - 5.2.2 are easy.
    In 5.2.4 comes masochism and after that bane. Watch youtube guides for easiest paths and how to play vs problem fights.
    Stack up units for the collector. You will die a lot there.
  • Options

Ktashak said:

Ktashak said:

Speaking of which, any masteries setup you would recommend?
    I am pretty sure, that quick searching on this forum or youtube or reddit can help you to find the best masteries. Someony playing with suicide ones, but you need specific champs, that you don't have for now.
  • Options
    Seraphion said:

These champs are more than enough to get it down. I dont know what everyone is talking about. I did it with champs like max 4* HE and Thor.

Maxbe rank up warlock and try it then just to be extra sure. The biggest problem will be bane. So practise vs that moonknight (he is the first bane champ). Its hard at the start but it will get a lot easier over time.
    Sunspot and Warlock have long Sp animations so it will be easier to transfere it back.

In 5.2.4 comes masochism and after that bane. Watch youtube guides for easiest paths and how to play vs problem fights.

I bet you’re a pretty good player! The point is that I’m not. I mean, the defenders are over 15k in act 5 and I probably never won a fight against a 15k defender before without getting ko. That’s why I don’t think my current champions (I mean, their ranks and PI) are enough.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited January 2020

ẞlооd said:

I haven’t finished act 4 yet (I’m on the last chapter and I’m not having any troubles so far) cause I was too focused on event quests, AW and AQ. So I don’t have any comparison since, apparently, act 5 is tremendously more difficult than act 4.
    Haha yeah, it's a lot harder. Not just the stronger defenders, but also the nodes on them. Sounds like you have a ways to go, but I would push as far as I could if I were you. Uncollected is one of the biggest milestones and will open up a lot of doors for you.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    With some skill, you could do it with that roster, assuming ranking up warlock a little, can you take him to r3?

Between cap, sunspot and Emma you have amazing block proficiency or damage mitigation plus lots of damage that will get you through a lot of act 5.

Add warlock and Gwen and you have a counter to and immunity pretty much everything. If you don’t know how to keep permanent enervate up with gwenpool that is a skill worth investing in, it’s not hard, just keep them bleeding post sp2 using heavy attacks for the long duration bleeds.

Stark spidey and warlock are both excellent vs collector. If you can play warlock very well I think r3 boosted with champion 20% and tech power boost could solo the collector. I’ve very nearly done it a few times now unboosted at r4.

Warlock stops his healing and power drains him in the process. You can also use specials to power drain/burn him. Warlock also counters the iceman and SW you will encounter along the way.

If you could even get him to r4 somehow it will really help you, he’s insane for pretty much everything beyond collector too.

Stark is also well worth r4 if you can comfortably get 10 evade charges up each fight but I would prioritise warlock as he is so versatile.

You’ve got perfect champs, just learn them inside out and secondly rank them up a bit. Duping cap maybe with a gem this month will help a lot too.

Good luck
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Seraphion said:

I bet you’re a pretty good player! The point is that I’m not. I mean, the defenders are over 15k in act 5 and I probably never won a fight against a 15k defender before without getting ko. That’s why I don’t think my current champions (I mean, their ranks and PI) are enough.
    Just try and error. Go in try one path and see how far you can go. If you die early just reeneter when you have energy again. Dont stress yourself. And if you come close to finishing 1 lane maybe use a revive or 2.

You can do the chapters 1 by 1. And maybe watch seatin do it on his F2P acc. Ofc he has a lot more skill than you but you might see usefull tips and tricks. You will get better over time.
    I came last year back to the game and started doing act 5 and I got my ass kicked quite a lot. That is normal. And now I have act 5, V2-4, act 6.1 100% (not to brag but to show that you will get better over time)

Bane will be your first real challange bc it forces you to play diffrent.

If you have troubble playing without getting hit I suggest to try to fight WS in ROL more often. If you can get 130-150 hits without getting hit consistently you are at least rdy for 5.1.1 - 5.2.2
  • Options
    Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★

So, my account is 3 months old and I’m not in a rush to go uncollected at all. However, some of my friends are telling me that I could do it with my roster but I’m not very skilled, so I don’t think so. Any tips on who gto work on in order to make uncollected a little easier?

These are currently my top champs.

You have good champs just work on ur skill with proper dex and parry u can do it
  • Options
    Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    rank up warlock for 5.2.4
  • Options
    Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    don't bother exploring