**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost Text (Screen Burn) on Galaxy S8 Phones...

Has anyone else had issues with screen burns on their galaxy s8 from MCOC? It's the only app causing it on my phone and I was wondering if anyone had a fix for it.

Comments

• Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Imac7065 wrote: »
    Has anyone else had issues with screen burns on their galaxy s8 from MCOC? It's the only app causing it on my phone and I was wondering if anyone had a fix for it.
    Yeah buy different phone or take it back, it's cos the screen gets hot an burns the image in or temporarily ghosts the image, probably only happens with mcoc cos the amount of time you spend on it an it heats the screen. happen to one of my old phones, not much you can do now as the damage is done but turning the brightness down helps an the biggest thing that caused mine was playing the game while it was charging. The are apps out there claim to help but really can say if they help or not. I ended up taking my phone back an got a replacement
  • Options
    Don't let the image/screen stay the same way for too long. Had this happen to my TV because it was left on the same screen for many hours. If you're on the game, make sure you're doing something. If not, close the game lol