**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

How about a little compensation Kabam?

Alright. I've let these 2 issues go on long enough. I am fed up! I have spent a fair amount of money to help support this game and platform and now I want to be compensated for the **** I have to deal with. Your company rakes in $25 million a month so I think this won't break your bank account. First of all, why am I being punished for when your server disconnects me? I was just in the middle of a fight in Alliance quest, Map 5. My Iron Man had nearly full health the the opponent as down to like 65% health when I got booted. I log back in and how interesting is this, I have now lost half my health and that jerk regained full health? WHY IS THIS ISSUE NOT BEING ADDRESSED?

My 2nd rant. And it boggles my mind how anyone has not corrected this glitch yet. It's SUPER annoying. When you fight against any symbiod character using classic Daredevil, after the symbiod attacks and DD dodges backward and then goes forward to attack the first hit ALWAYS misses unless you time it like 2 seconds. But if you have to wait then the symbiod is already engaging you thus thwarting the attack. It is a glitch. Please fix this.

I know this email is coming across as rude, mean, angry, whiny, immature, ridiculous or even absurd. But when someone such as myself is leader of an alliance going on 3 years strong, dealing with glitches and daily problems with the game and on top of that, helping support the game by buying units with money I worked for, it starts to get a little frustrating.

Comments

• MastaChief117MastaChief117 Member Posts: 113
    The first part isn't a bug, at least from my understanding. If you timeout, lose connection or Kabam has unexpected maintenances (hint, hint, wink, wink Kabam Team) you will lose half of your health and the enemy will have the exact same health they had prior to entering the fight. Been an issue for a while but no one really asks or Mikey Boy and his buddies shut them down for not being constructive.

Don't really use DareDevil much anymore but I had that issue with Wolvie before, haven't experienced it in some time but obviously you have so it isn't fixed. Your frustration is understandable, so completely agree with you bud
  • MyTaffyMyTaffy Member Posts: 144
    so if they give you a 5* champion as compensation, you can keep your mouth shut and continue to play without any more complain to the same bugs in the future?
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Member Posts: 805 ★★★
    MyTaffy wrote: »
    so if they give you a 5* champion as compensation, you can keep your mouth shut and continue to play without any more complain to the same bugs in the future?

Huh?
  • Scud70Scud70 Member Posts: 77
    This is how Kabam's parent company handles any issue's with their service... yqlm264k8mwy.jpg ... no one has to ask for compensation and most dont even know their was an issue.... shame this company cant do the same.
  • OmniOmni Member Posts: 574 ★★★
    There should be no penalty for the game dropping in AQ it doesnt benefit the player at all. War on the other hand is subjective someone people could take advantage of it.

The champs are the same every day in AQ there is no advantage to forcequiting